Galaxy Note 3 Lollipop Leak, Failed Find 5 Update – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 has been leaked! That and … more

Firefox OS Architecture and Collaboration Opportunities w/ Asa Dotzler – XDA:DevCon 2014

We were privileged to host many presentations … more

Unofficial Android 4.4 Lands on Three Mediatek Devices

For the last few years, devices with MTK systems-on-chip haven’t received much … more

MultiImagePicker Library for Multiple Image Selection

App developmentcan be done in more than a handful of ways. You can write every single … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Want Big Games on GPad using external? (Solved)

OP DracoPiece

16th January 2014, 11:02 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Manila City
Thanks Meter: 202

343 posts
More
Used Folder Mount app and you can now store games on your external just follow the steps

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2192122

Hit Thanks if this helps
16th January 2014, 01:33 PM   |  #2  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 52

217 posts
More
Folder mount lets you mount 3 folders and doesnt let you mount obb files unless you pay for the full version. GL2SD is free.
17th January 2014, 02:04 AM   |  #3  
Flag Massachusetts
Thanks Meter: 99

366 posts
More
+1 for Folder Mount. Reason being is that it's not just for games. Can be used for any large folder and is extremely easy to use. Yes it does require you to upgrade to premium for more than 3 folders but it's only $1.99. Also developer is still active and responsive on the forums. It had an issue initially with the G PAD that didn't allow updates via Play. Reported it to him and he quickly fixed it.
22nd January 2014, 06:22 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
This was the biggest flaw with the g pad 8.3 for people like me who like to play games on there tablet. A few big ones installed and the internal storage would be almost completely filled up and you can't install apps by default to the sd card making the 64ghost I bought meaning less. But luckily this app exist I'm only using the free version to move my biggest game over for now but I think I will get premium.

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk
22nd January 2014, 10:46 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 17

165 posts
gl2sd is a better solution for this purpose..
22nd January 2014, 02:03 PM   |  #6  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 52

217 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Headshot

This was the biggest flaw with the g pad 8.3 for people like me who like to play games on there tablet. A few big ones installed and the internal storage would be almost completely filled up and you can't install apps by default to the sd card making the 64ghost I bought meaning less. But luckily this app exist I'm only using the free version to move my biggest game over for now but I think I will get premium.

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk

this is not an issue of gpad, google changed this in newer versions of android so that you can not install games or apps to sd card. But luckily we have root and mounting apps
20th May 2014, 08:47 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 35

177 posts
http://winaero.com/blog/unlock-exter...id-4-4-kitkat/

Does anyone tried this method?

Sent from my LG-V500 using XDA Free mobile app
21st May 2014, 08:50 PM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 1

13 posts
I believe that change mentioned in the article you linked just makes it so that apps can write to the SD card, but doesn't force an app/game/etc. to do so. This hack that the OP is talking about seems to allow linking of any path on the internal storage to external SD (or at least most). Pretty interesting.

The Following User Says Thank You to IBJamon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread