Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,914 Members 50,914 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [HELP] Sony Ericson Live with walkman crashed

Tip us?
 
DiogoRP
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: May 2014
Unhappy [Q] [HELP] Sony Ericson Live with walkman crashed

Hello to everyone!! My Sony ericson live with walkman has a big problem!!!!!!!!!!!

I turn it on and everything looks fine but 15 seconds after if shows the starting animation and blocks!!!!!!!

It append because I instaled this app: Mont toSD, and it needed starting scripts to work, i installed them but my kernel doesn't allowed it (just found out it latter) i reboot my phone and the thing i explained above append!!!!!!!!!

Does someone know what can I do????

Thanks to everyone who try to help!
 
gulabsameer
Old
(Last edited by gulabsameer; 14th May 2014 at 06:51 PM.)
#2  
gulabsameer's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 29
Posts: 64
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Chennai

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiogoRP View Post
Hello to everyone!! My Sony ericson live with walkman has a big problem!!!!!!!!!!!

I turn it on and everything looks fine but 15 seconds after if shows the starting animation and blocks!!!!!!!

It append because I instaled this app: Mont toSD, and it needed starting scripts to work, i installed them but my kernel doesn't allowed it (just found out it latter) i reboot my phone and the thing i explained above append!!!!!!!!!

Does someone know what can I do????

Thanks to everyone who try to help!
Did you tried to factory reset your phone.? If you can't, try Sony update service (SUS). it will make you phone to stock but you will lose your data.!!

Update: Try this link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1849170

Hope it works..!!

Sent from my U8860 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to gulabsameer For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
DiogoRP
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: May 2014
Default Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulabsameer View Post
Did you tried to factory reset your phone.? If you can't, try Sony update service (SUS). it will make you phone to stock but you will lose your data.!!

Update: Try this link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1849170

Hope it works..!!

Sent from my U8860 using XDA Free mobile app
My phone has root if i use the Sony Update service to reset my phone it won't "brick" it?
 
gulabsameer
Old
#4  
gulabsameer's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 29
Posts: 64
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Chennai

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiogoRP View Post
My phone has root if i use the Sony Update service to reset my phone it won't "brick" it?
Nope..! SUS is used for restoring back to stock even when your phone has custom ROM.!! So you can use SUS to factory reset.! Go ahead and try.!

Sent from my U8860 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to gulabsameer For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
DiogoRP
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: May 2014
Default thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulabsameer View Post
Nope..! SUS is used for restoring back to stock even when your phone has custom ROM.!! So you can use SUS to factory reset.! Go ahead and try.!

Sent from my U8860 using XDA Free mobile app
Thanks it worked
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes