FORUMS

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

[Q] after update to 4.3 all the sensors not working

7 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By kiolju, Junior Member on 20th May 2014, 10:07 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
i update my xperia m to 4.3 stock rom with sony pc companion after update Proximity & Rotate & Light sensors not working.
i check *#*#7378423#*#* and this sensors not working.
i download hardware check apps and in this apps Proximity & Light sensors is working bot rotate not working.
i flash another stock rom like 4.1.2 & 4.3 O2 lite sensor activated bot other is not.
what can i do?
where to download gapps of this rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...7019:confused:
sorry mu english is weak
 
 
20th May 2014, 10:29 PM |#2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiolju

i update my xperia m to 4.3 stock rom with sony pc companion after update Proximity & Rotate & Light sensors not working.
i check *#*#7378423#*#* and this sensors not working.
i download hardware check apps and in this apps Proximity & Light sensors is working bot rotate not working.
i flash another stock rom like 4.1.2 & 4.3 O2 lite sensor activated bot other is not.
what can i do?
where to download gapps of this rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...7019:confused:
sorry mu english is weak

any one to help me?
20th May 2014, 10:48 PM |#3  
paper13579's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag dublin
Thanks Meter: 264
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiolju

any one to help me?

Wait, when you flash 4.1.2 or 4.2.2 do the sensors work again?

Press Thanks If I Helped!!
The Following User Says Thank You to paper13579 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st May 2014, 04:55 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiolju

i update my xperia m to 4.3 stock rom with sony pc companion after update Proximity & Rotate & Light sensors not working.
i check *#*#7378423#*#* and this sensors not working.
i download hardware check apps and in this apps Proximity & Light sensors is working bot rotate not working.
i flash another stock rom like 4.1.2 & 4.3 O2 lite sensor activated bot other is not.
what can i do?
where to download gapps of this rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...7019:confused:
sorry mu english is weak

Quote:
Originally Posted by paper13579

Wait, when you flash 4.1.2 or 4.2.2 do the sensors work again?

Press Thanks If I Helped!!

no not working
21st May 2014, 07:57 PM |#5  
paper13579's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag dublin
Thanks Meter: 264
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiolju

no not working

Try returning the phone to the shop because it might be faulty

Press Thanks If I Helped!!
The Following User Says Thank You to paper13579 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st May 2014, 08:28 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paper13579

Try returning the phone to the shop because it might be faulty

Press Thanks If I Helped!!

i bought this device 4 month ago
it work well before update to 4.3
it work about 3 month with out any problem
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes