OnePlus DR-1 Quadcopter Drone Available for Purchase

OnePlus has been teasing a new product for a while now, hailing it as a … more

KDZ of Android 5.0.1 Captured for T-Mobile LG G3

T-Mobile US is yet to release the 20B Lollipop build for the LG G3. Luckily enough, you … more

Build Custom Stock Kernel with Linaro GCC 4.9.1

With this guide for Sony devices, you will learn how to build a kernel using the Linaro … more

What’s Your Biggest Reason for Not Owning an iPhone?

With XDA being a community of Android enthusiasts, it is not uncommon to see … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Rom help]Stock Back Long Press Kill

3rd May 2014, 02:07 PM |#1  
MatrixDJ96's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Genova
Thanks Meter: 2,381
 
968 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Can some one help me how to do it? because i only found guide for jb
Thanx very much

(i need this help to create a new nukarom)
here link of my rom
Last edited by MatrixDJ96; 10th May 2014 at 02:24 PM.
8th May 2014, 08:43 AM |#2  
Lodaserves's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
210 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Still not tried it sir but i hope someone will reply here and help you.
9th May 2014, 07:55 AM |#3  
MatrixDJ96's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Genova
Thanks Meter: 2,381
 
968 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodaserves

Still not tried it sir but i hope someone will reply here and help you.

i hope because I'm creating a new rom and i want to make it the best
if you want to try my initial stage here the link.
No bug but it's very simple rom
i add crt-effect, added init.d scripts by me with support so modded kernel, added ext4 support with system,data,cache,sd-ext, automatic bind of data/app and data/dalvik-cache on sd-ext and other features.. i know that it's a simple rom but if someone can help me...it'll be the best
10th May 2014, 08:38 AM |#4  
Lodaserves's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
210 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatrixDJ96

i hope because I'm creating a new rom and i want to make it the best
if you want to try my initial stage here the link.
No bug but it's very simple rom
i add crt-effect, added init.d scripts by me with support so modded kernel, added ext4 support with system,data,cache,sd-ext, automatic bind of data/app and data/dalvik-cache on sd-ext and other features.. i know that it's a simple rom but if someone can help me...it'll be the best

Sure man! ill try this thankyou for the link even thou its simple ill try it.
10th May 2014, 02:23 PM |#5  
MatrixDJ96's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Genova
Thanks Meter: 2,381
 
968 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodaserves

Sure man! ill try this thankyou for the link even thou its simple ill try it.

hello sir! new version uploaded
changelog:
-new kernel (from new experience stock) and modded by me
-new script in init.d to controll cpu and governor
-modded systemui
-other that a don't remember

@Lodaserves if you like this rom can you help me to dev this? thanks for support
12th May 2014, 04:48 AM |#6  
Lodaserves's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
210 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatrixDJ96

hello sir! new version uploaded
changelog:
-new kernel (from new experience stock) and modded by me
-new script in init.d to controll cpu and governor
-modded systemui
-other that a don't remember

@Lodaserves if you like this rom can you help me to dev this? thanks for support

Thanks for the update man.sadly i not expert regarding this.
21st May 2014, 08:41 PM |#7  
Mohamed Yaser's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 825
 
1,303 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatrixDJ96

Can some one help me how to do it? because i only found guide for jb
Thanx very much

(i need this help to create a new nukarom)
here link of my rom

I done my rom

I Can Help You now but i work and u test cuz i use s5570i not s5570

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes