Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,543 Members 37,321 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] 4k Video Player?

Tip us?

arthurgreeeen
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Default [Q] 4k Video Player?

Sorry if this ends up as off-topic, but I'm trying to find a good video player that supports 4k playback. I've recorded quite several 4k videos on my s5 of beach scenery. I have a windows 8.1 laptop. VLC is choppy as f*ck. Windows media player plays the video super slow and lets the audio get out of sync. The Video app can't even start it. So just asking what video playing software can i get that supports the 4k resolution vids?
If you're good at something, never do it for free
The Following User Says Thank You to arthurgreeeen For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

elvin69
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Powerdvd and windvd for PC play any vidro and 4k too.
I dont no for andtoid

Sent from my SM-G900T using xda premium

luigi311
Old
Thanks Meter 275
Quote:
Originally Posted by arthurgreeeen View Post
Sorry if this ends up as off-topic, but I'm trying to find a good video player that supports 4k playback. I've recorded quite several 4k videos on my s5 of beach scenery. I have a windows 8.1 laptop. VLC is choppy as f*ck. Windows media player plays the video super slow and lets the audio get out of sync. The Video app can't even start it. So just asking what video playing software can i get that supports the 4k resolution vids?
If vlc is choppy your laptop GPU might not be strong enough. Laptop GPUs are known for their power

Sent from my One using Tapatalk