[Q] 4k Video Player?

OP arthurgreeeen

20th May 2014, 09:44 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Seattle
Thanks Meter: 18

112 posts
More
Sorry if this ends up as off-topic, but I'm trying to find a good video player that supports 4k playback. I've recorded quite several 4k videos on my s5 of beach scenery. I have a windows 8.1 laptop. VLC is choppy as f*ck. Windows media player plays the video super slow and lets the audio get out of sync. The Video app can't even start it. So just asking what video playing software can i get that supports the 4k resolution vids?
The Following User Says Thank You to arthurgreeeen For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st May 2014, 06:18 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

3 posts
Powerdvd and windvd for PC play any vidro and 4k too.
I dont no for andtoid

Sent from my SM-G900T using xda premium
21st May 2014, 09:40 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 280

1,309 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by arthurgreeeen

Sorry if this ends up as off-topic, but I'm trying to find a good video player that supports 4k playback. I've recorded quite several 4k videos on my s5 of beach scenery. I have a windows 8.1 laptop. VLC is choppy as f*ck. Windows media player plays the video super slow and lets the audio get out of sync. The Video app can't even start it. So just asking what video playing software can i get that supports the 4k resolution vids?

If vlc is choppy your laptop GPU might not be strong enough. Laptop GPUs are known for their power

Sent from my One using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread