Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,801 Members 40,197 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How to make a notifications app?

Tip us?

scp1146
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 49
Default How to make a notifications app?

I've never designed an app or anything before, and I had an interesting idea for one, but I have no clue where to start! Can someone help me do this, or at least point me in the right direction?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

scp1146
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 49
Bump for help?

Kriptik210
Old
Thanks Meter 114
There are plenty of developers that will build apps for people. You just have to Google search for the right one and make sure it is not a scam. You sign a contract, they take your idea and make it happen.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

You can make your own if you have graphics design skills but it is not as easy as people think.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
.............Sent from an A.I. frequency.............

aarongillion63
Old
Thanks Meter 109

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by scp1146 View Post
I've never designed an app or anything before, and I had an interesting idea for one, but I have no clue where to start! Can someone help me do this, or at least point me in the right direction?

I find it easiest to develop apps with Tasker. Yes, crazy. Tasker is yet just another app. But aside from all the automation/tweaks you can do with it, you can also go hard in the "scenes" portion of Tasker for user interfaces and use profiles/tasks that interact with the scenes. It's a very visual/simple way to develop apps and easy as far as graphic design goes. You can export any tasker setup to an apk with Tasker App Factory. I develop all my apps through Tasker because it's easy and doesn't tie me to a computer, I even made my own launchers! (That was a very complicated setup.)

Hope this helps and good luck!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Free mobile app