Flag outside of ATL, GA
Thanks Meter: 424

2,942 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ingenious247

Holy ****

Welcome back, and congrats. Someone is keeping you around for a reason

Preciate it man! Yea, it definitely wasn't my time to leave this place. Really hate that I totaled that car, but better the car than me. I did buy it back from my insurance company to pull the motor, trans, and interior, so I can swap it into another one of my cars of the same year. Car was a 1 owner 98 Cobra, garage kept, never saw rain, and only 22k miles on it. The parts are basically new, well the whole car was, but those are pretty much the only things that aren't completely destroyed. So in a way the car will get to live on with me, well it's heart will anyway

SwiftKey'ed from my '13 Nexus 7 via XDA Premium HD
Last edited by stanglifemike; 21st May 2014 at 09:18 PM.
21st May 2014, 11:02 PM   |  #52  
Thanks Meter: 569

1,560 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanglifemike

Preciate it man! Yea, it definitely wasn't my time to leave this place. Really hate that I totaled that car, but better the car than me. I did buy it back from my insurance company to pull the motor, trans, and interior, so I can swap it into another one of my cars of the same year. Car was a 1 owner 98 Cobra, garage kept, never saw rain, and only 22k miles on it. The parts are basically new, well the whole car was, but those are pretty much the only things that aren't completely destroyed. So in a way the car will get to live on with me, well it's heart will anyway

SwiftKey'ed from my '13 Nexus 7 via XDA Premium HD

Wow what a shame, but amazing that you can salvage any of it. Reading your story today reaffirmed my belief that miracles do happen.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread