Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,088 Members 39,977 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Recommendation for battery door?

Tip us?

stanglifemike
Old
(Last edited by stanglifemike; 21st May 2014 at 09:18 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by ingenious247 View Post
Holy ****

Welcome back, and congrats. Someone is keeping you around for a reason
Preciate it man! Yea, it definitely wasn't my time to leave this place. Really hate that I totaled that car, but better the car than me. I did buy it back from my insurance company to pull the motor, trans, and interior, so I can swap it into another one of my cars of the same year. Car was a 1 owner 98 Cobra, garage kept, never saw rain, and only 22k miles on it. The parts are basically new, well the whole car was, but those are pretty much the only things that aren't completely destroyed. So in a way the car will get to live on with me, well it's heart will anyway

SwiftKey'ed from my '13 Nexus 7 via XDA Premium HD
Main Phone: White Samsung Note 3 + 64GB card
Other Phone: White HTC Evo 4G LTE
Main Tablet: Asus Infinity 32GB Internal + 64GB card
Main Tablet: 2013 Nexus 7 32GB

98 GT: Lots of bolt-ons, suspension, exhaust.
06 GT: Vortech supercharger 10 lbs boost, full suspension, exhaust, too much to list here
Both purchased new and all mods done by me

ingenious247
Old
Thanks Meter 569
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanglifemike View Post
Preciate it man! Yea, it definitely wasn't my time to leave this place. Really hate that I totaled that car, but better the car than me. I did buy it back from my insurance company to pull the motor, trans, and interior, so I can swap it into another one of my cars of the same year. Car was a 1 owner 98 Cobra, garage kept, never saw rain, and only 22k miles on it. The parts are basically new, well the whole car was, but those are pretty much the only things that aren't completely destroyed. So in a way the car will get to live on with me, well it's heart will anyway

SwiftKey'ed from my '13 Nexus 7 via XDA Premium HD
Wow what a shame, but amazing that you can salvage any of it. Reading your story today reaffirmed my belief that miracles do happen.