Ask a question

No registration required

Gta performance galaxy tab pro 8.4

OP bruteoutlawz

21st May 2014, 06:52 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

60 posts
Disappointed in the performance of the gta games on this device, i had a galaxy tab 3 for a few weeks and that seemed to get better performance in san andreas (Shadows on classic and car reflections on low) I have looked around and people are saying its not optimized on the andreno gpu. Is that true?
21st May 2014, 10:35 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 14

101 posts
It could also because of such a high resolution. Even with PC, games would run hard time with that resolution.

Lower end tablets with 1024 x 600 or 720p resolution might run better than ours since we have up to 4 times the lower ends' resolution.

In my opinion this device is great for reading, media, and streaming, but not really a thing for gaming.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
22nd May 2014, 12:33 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

60 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpehenry

It could also because of such a high resolution. Even with PC, games would run hard time with that resolution.

Lower end tablets with 1024 x 600 or 720p resolution might run better than ours since we have up to 4 times the lower ends' resolution.

In my opinion this device is great for reading, media, and streaming, but not really a thing for gaming.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

I don't think its the resolution because you can adjust that in san andreas to the galaxy tab 3 res and it still chugs a bit.

Have to disagree about not being a device for gaming, nova 3, modern combat 4, real racing 3, asphalt 8 are all blazing fast. Not to mention the emulators, connect a controller and you have playstation 1, n64, snes, nes, megadrive, gameboy, mame for arcade games, scummvm for all the classic point and click games, the list goes on. I think its a pretty sweet gaming machine
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread