FORUMS

Google Photos ‘Unlimited’ Storage Reportedly Being Capped

When Google Photos was announced, many of us thought very highly … more

Sprint Moves to Lift Video Streaming Limit for All-In

Yesterday, Sprint announced a new unlimited scheme that offered customers an … more

Xiaomi Releases Kernel Source Code For Mi4i

If you’ve been following the XDA News Portal lately, you might have noticed an … more

How to Listen to Beats 1 on Android Right Now

If you felt a bit left out by Apple launching their own online radio station Beats 1 … more

Where can I get the 4.1.1 stock ROM?

44 posts
Thanks Meter: 14
 
By Arrrroz, Member on 20th May 2014, 04:08 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi, Im trying to unlock my phone and the method im trying requires JB 4.1.1 stock from samsung (or 4.1.1 stock based ROM).
I've been looking around but I've only found the 4.1.2. Does anyone know where could I find a stock or stock based 4.1.1 ROM? I have a latin american s3 mini (GT-I8190L).

Thanks.
 
 
20th May 2014, 04:49 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 185
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrrroz

Hi, Im trying to unlock my phone and the method im trying requires JB 4.1.1 stock from samsung (or 4.1.1 stock based ROM).
I've been looking around but I've only found the 4.1.2. Does anyone know where could I find a stock or stock based 4.1.1 ROM? I have a latin american s3 mini (GT-I8190L).

Thanks.

look here
http://www.tsar3000.com/Joomla/index...sung&Itemid=82
The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmed.ragab For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th May 2014, 10:55 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed.ragab

look here
http://www.tsar3000.com/Joomla/index...sung&Itemid=82

Thanks a lot. What recovery should i use?
21st May 2014, 08:47 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 185
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrrroz

Thanks a lot. What recovery should i use?

Flash it via odin not recovery
21st May 2014, 04:42 PM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed.ragab

Flash it via odin not recovery

Yeah, i did but i get stocked in the boot animation. I tried flashing the stock recovery that I found on a guide for installing 4.1.2 but I had the same issue. The problem might be that i need the 4.1.1. stock recovery, but I cant find it anywhere.
22nd May 2014, 12:13 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 185
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrrroz

Yeah, i did but i get stocked in the boot animation. I tried flashing the stock recovery that I found on a guide for installing 4.1.2 but I had the same issue. The problem might be that i need the 4.1.1. stock recovery, but I cant find it anywhere.

i think stock recovery or custom recovery not affecting in flashing via odin ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes