FORUMS

ZenFone 2 Lolliflash and ZenPower Giveaway!

We recently did an in-depth review of the Asus Zenfone 2 but one of the things people may … more

OnePlus 2 Forums: Discuss Everything About The OP2!

Now that the OnePlus 2 has been officially unveiled and that we have had close-up … more

Intel & Micron Announce “Revolutionary” Storage Tech

Intel & Micron have announced 3D Xpoint technology—”the … more

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

Can't connect to Push2TV after 4.4.2 update

468 posts
Thanks Meter: 38
 
By riot1031, Senior Member on 27th April 2014, 11:13 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I could connect to my Netgear PTV3000 just fine before the update, and now I can't connect to it. The Push2TV adapter says it's connecting, but before it can the phone displays an error and says it couldn't connect. Anyone else have this issue?
 
 
28th April 2014, 12:35 AM |#2  
Jaggar345's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Amston
Thanks Meter: 156
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by riot1031

I could connect to my Netgear PTV3000 just fine before the update, and now I can't connect to it. The Push2TV adapter says it's connecting, but before it can the phone displays an error and says it couldn't connect. Anyone else have this issue?

What kind of security does the router have?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
28th April 2014, 05:47 PM |#3  
riot1031's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Finger Lakes
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggar345

What kind of security does the router have?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Router? It's a wireless display adapter..

My buddy had issues connecting his as well. Said he finally got connected, but then was disconnected/reconnected many times during a half hour show. Maybe the Miracast drivers are just buggy in this release?
28th April 2014, 11:17 PM |#4  
Jaggar345's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Amston
Thanks Meter: 156
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by riot1031

Router? It's a wireless display adapter..

My buddy had issues connecting his as well. Said he finally got connected, but then was disconnected/reconnected many times during a half hour show. Maybe the Miracast drivers are just buggy in this release?

Read that wrong. My bad.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
19th May 2014, 01:31 PM |#5  
riot1031's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Finger Lakes
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
Am I the only one having this problem?
22nd May 2014, 01:10 AM |#6  
riot1031's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Finger Lakes
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
Has anyone successfully connected to any Miracast adapter with the 4.4.2 update?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes