Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,734,036 Members 52,328 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

URGENT!! Recover deleted photos. I am rooted

Tip us?

Prince Chandela
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 89
Unhappy URGENT!! Recover deleted photos. I am rooted

Hello guys I m in very difficult situation right now I deleted some very important photos. How do I recover them?

And I noticed that android 4.4 don't Have mass storage mode. WTF!

Please help me guys Please!!
Press THANKS If i helped you or If you would like too

mezo91
Old
Thanks Meter 81
You can wave goodbye to them.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Skipjacks
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3786
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Chandela View Post
Hello guys I m in very difficult situation right now I deleted some very important photos. How do I recover them?

And I noticed that android 4.4 don't Have mass storage mode. WTF!

Please help me guys Please!!
Try this from Google Play

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ech.diskdigger

If that doesn't work try searching for UNDELETE on Google Play. Or come up with your own creative search keywords. You'll see a whole heap of recovery apps like thsi. These have varying effectiveness. 5 might not work, but the 6th one might work like a charm.

I've used apps like this before and they worked like 90% of the time for me. Meaning like 9 out of 10 photos would be found and be recoverable, but the 10th one had already been overwritten by other data. Nothing you can do about that situation.

In the mean time, don't take anymore pictures or download big files. Those could overwrite the spot on the sd card where the photos are located.

Im assuming these are photos of a beuatiful woman....so you can thank me if this works by sending me the photos.
Do you want insanely better battery drain when your phone is idle? Check out this thread!
Have a question about the T Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4? Click here for the Help Thread!
The Following User Says Thank You to Skipjacks For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Prince Chandela
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 89
Wink Wohoo! how come u know that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipjacks View Post
Try this from Google Play

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ech.diskdigger

If that doesn't work try searching for UNDELETE on Google Play. Or come up with your own creative search keywords. You'll see a whole heap of recovery apps like thsi. These have varying effectiveness. 5 might not work, but the 6th one might work like a charm.

I've used apps like this before and they worked like 90% of the time for me. Meaning like 9 out of 10 photos would be found and be recoverable, but the 10th one had already been overwritten by other data. Nothing you can do about that situation.

In the mean time, don't take anymore pictures or download big files. Those could overwrite the spot on the sd card where the photos are located.

Im assuming these are photos of a beuatiful woman....so you can thank me if this works by sending me the photos.
Yup u assumed right! those were the pics of beautiful n sexy women's

I will definitely try those apps.

Prince Chandela
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 89
No Luck!

jetbruceli
Old
Thanks Meter 434

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
No Luck!
Try this
http://www.piriform.com/recuva
I have used it before on my micro sd card but I am not sure if it works on the internal sd
Forget thanks, I want a high five!

Prince Chandela
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetbruceli View Post
Try this
http://www.piriform.com/recuva
I have used it before on my micro sd card but I am not sure if it works on the internal sd
Thanks bro but kk sucks the internal sd card is not mounted on pc. It.uses mtp protocol to connect to pc.

Skipjacks
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3786
Quote:
Thanks bro but kk sucks the internal sd card is not mounted on pc. It.uses mtp protocol to connect to pc.
How about if you root it, put a custom recovery on it, flash a jelly bean rom, then mount the internal sd on the pc and recover the delted files that way.

Just be sure not to wipe the internal SD in recovery. Just wipe the data.

Sent from your phone. You should be more careful where you leave that thing.
Do you want insanely better battery drain when your phone is idle? Check out this thread!
Have a question about the T Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4? Click here for the Help Thread!

TRENDING IN THEMER...