[Q] Serious Need of Assistance!

OP eDs/ParTyboy

21st May 2014, 10:53 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hi people.

Ok, yesterday I flashed the Rom cm11s-oppo-find7a-v4 and everything seemed ok... I was just giving this ROM a quick test to see what it was like etc and was not planning on sticking with it and wanted to go back to Colour OS for the time being. So tonight I reverted back to OS 1.2 but noticed a couple of issues with regards to how much space was taken up on the internal storage (almost 5gb of the 9 available with no music/video etc on there) so couldn't understand what was taking up all the space. During the time of noticing this problem, I spotted the Gummy Rom was available so downloaded this and transferred it to the phone and tried to flash this. Here I encountered another issue of the phone not even seeing this file on the internal storage. Here is where I made my biggest (of many) mistakes. I then decided to do a complete wipe of everything so I could start fresh as I was starting to get a little panicked at the lack of progress. So to summarize:

I have a phone with no operating system
It has no external SD card installed
It appears to have formatted the internal storage as ext4fs (is this correct?)
It has TWRP running

Is there anything I can do to solve this? I would be eternally thankful to anyone who can help me.

Regards,

Lee.
22nd May 2014, 02:27 AM   |  #2  
Flag Chilly-Mazarin
Thanks Meter: 60

163 posts
More
Connect the phone to PC and use ADB to push a ROM install package to the phones internal memory. Then, flash the ROM from TWRP.

Sent from my X9006 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread