Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,016 Members 50,101 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Insufficient storage with 432MB?

Tip us?

cooltop101
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Insufficient storage with 432MB?

Can somene please tell me why i get this

when I have

this much storage left

Forever Alone
Old
Thanks Meter 798
Smile Hope it will work..

Yep, this is a common issue in Android phones. This has occurred because you have installed that application before. There's an easy solution for the problem. Delete /data/app-lib/ [Folder of that application like com.facebook.orca] and all subfolders. Then install the APK again and it will work. Still not working? Reboot your device and wipe dalvik cache!
My real story: (a Meme)

cooltop101
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Alone View Post
Yep, this is a common issue in Android phones. This has occurred because you have installed that application before. There's an easy solution for the problem. Delete /data/app-lib/ [Folder of that application like com.facebook.orca] and all subfolders. Then install the APK again and it will work. Still not working? Reboot your device and wipe dalvik cache!
No, still doesnt work and when i did wipe dalvik cache i had to reinstall android and lose everything because every app crashed bedore it even started, sorry in not repkying in a while

cooltop101
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
If it helps any i'm running android-x86

Forever Alone
Old
Thanks Meter 798
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltop101 View Post
If it helps any i'm running android-x86
put app in /data/app folder with Rw-r-r permissions..reboot...it worked for me..
My real story: (a Meme)

The Following User Says Thank You to Forever Alone For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cooltop101
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Alone View Post
put app in /data/app folder with Rw-r-r permissions..reboot...it worked for me..
So it was alredy rw but that gave me an idea to download the apk here and copied it to /data/app and that installed it somehow
The Following User Says Thank You to cooltop101 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]