Post Reply

[Q] HDTV Adapter for N8010 not working

21st May 2014, 09:50 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Hi,

I ordered EPL-3PHPBEG for my Samsung Note 10.1 (N8010) from Amazon.co.uk

The item which was actually delivered was:
EPL-3PHPBEGSTD

However - I can't get any output on my TV..

I am running OmniRom..

Is this the right adapter?
Perhaps it doesn't work with OmniRom.
I'm sure I've connected it up properly, but I just can't get it to work.

thanks
21st May 2014, 12:04 PM   |  #2  
Member
Flag Cologne
Thanks Meter: 15
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IvorBright

Hi,

I ordered EPL-3PHPBEG for my Samsung Note 10.1 (N8010) from Amazon.co.uk

The item which was actually delivered was:
EPL-3PHPBEGSTD

However - I can't get any output on my TV..

I am running OmniRom..

Is this the right adapter?
Perhaps it doesn't work with OmniRom.
I'm sure I've connected it up properly, but I just can't get it to work.

thanks

the hdmi adapter only works with Sammy stock

Gesendet von meinem GT-N8010 mit Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to eeleater For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st May 2014, 12:58 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by eeleater

the hdmi adapter only works with Sammy stock

Gesendet von meinem GT-N8010 mit Tapatalk

Thanks for that - it sounds like they are going to bring out KitKat for the N8010 so I may return to stock when that happens

thanks again
22nd May 2014, 03:41 AM   |  #4  
d4rkkn16ht's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bandung
Thanks Meter: 38
 
281 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IvorBright

Thanks for that - it sounds like they are going to bring out KitKat for the N8010 so I may return to stock when that happens

thanks again

Why don't you try ARHD ROM while you are waiting for KiKat, it is a "close to stock" ROM & compatible with any features that required STOCK ROM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note 10.1 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank