[Q] Help Me Fix a Soft-Brick
Here is what has happened:
1. Successfully rooted Note 3
2. Attempted to do WIFI tether hack by changing services.jar and services.odex
3. Rebooted phone and it started up fine but hung on the yellow spring screen (must have downloaded an incompatible version)
4. Tried to reset to factory in recovery mode but it didn't work; still hung on the yellow screen
5. Tried to use KIES to download firmware but it does not recognize the phone with either v2.6 or v3.0
6. Downloaded stock firmware and attempted to flash through ODIN 3.07 but it failed
7. Next I attempted to flash stock FW through ODIN 3.09 but lost power and now I get "firmware upgrade encountered an issue" error
8. It says go to KIES recovery mode but it does not recognize the phone
Here is ODIN 3.9 dialog:
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> N900PVPUBMJ4_N900PSPTBMJ4_N900PVPUBMJ4_HOME.tar.md 5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/003> Odin v.3 engine (ID:3)..
<ID:0/003> File analysis..
<ID:0/003> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/003> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/003> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/003> FAIL! (Auth)
<ID:0/003> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)
Can anyone help me get this fixed at least to stock?