Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,052 Members 45,777 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Cant able to open playstore in CM11 Badadroid v4.3

Tip us?

ejazapril
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Cant able to open playstore in CM11 Badadroid v4.3

Thanks to developing rom like this so we can use android in bada

I have two question can you guys please solve it?

1.Success to instal CM11 Badadroid v4.3 but problem when ever phone hang or off then after on it back to bada 2. how i can i fix it? i have to use both os on my device? or i can permanent remove bada 2?how?

2.Gapps success to instal but loading loading while i try to open play store..straight forward i cant able to open play store its says no network even i am connected to internet network.

how i fix this?
using wave II

where mistake i have done in installing CM11 Badadroid v4.3

TheBasterd
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazapril View Post
Thanks to developing rom like this so we can use android in bada

I have two question can you guys please solve it?

1.Success to instal CM11 Badadroid v4.3 but problem when ever phone hang or off then after on it back to bada 2. how i can i fix it? i have to use both os on my device? or i can permanent remove bada 2?how?

2.Gapps success to instal but loading loading while i try to open play store..straight forward i cant able to open play store its says no network even i am connected to internet network.

how i fix this?
using wave II

where mistake i have done in installing CM11 Badadroid v4.3
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________

Quote:
BadaDroid v4.3 is dualboot. This means that both bada 2 and Android can run on the same device. It was clearly mentioned in the official post that there is no shutdown provision, and that whether you shut it down or restart it, it will be back to bada 2. You cannot fix it, its up to the developers.

And you cannot remove bada 2 permanently, AFAIK.

Quote:
Gapps success to instal but loading loading while i try to open play store..straight forward i cant able to open play store its says no network even i am connected to internet network.
Did you activate "Mobile Data" ? It worked fine on mine. [Samsung Wave GT-S8500]

Play store was fine too. I even updated it to the latest version, which is 4.8 or something like that. Works fine for me on both wifi, wifi in ad-hoc mode and also on mobile internet.