Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,979 Members 46,338 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

what the f is with my device?

Tip us?

domicq
Old
(Last edited by domicq; 19th May 2014 at 08:23 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 107
Default what the f is with my device?

Hi guys, on my htc one had I s-off and everything modded but I today revert it to stock locked bl, s-on etc. (Jelly Bean 1.28.401.7 Radio 4A.13.3231.27 HBoot 1.44). just because i wanted Rooted Stock with MultiROM. Maybe i was stupid when I updated from 4.1 (hboot 1.44) to android 4.2 (2.24.401.8 - hboot 1.54). I unlocked bootloader with HTCDev, I tried s-off with rumrunner. And there is a problem. I don't know for what reason, but rumrunner shows in cmd after 2nd reboot in bootloader "FATAL :F*CK IT ....... " i have in hboot tampered and unlocked. Then i tried firewater with temproot but also to no avail. So i flashed TWRP and installed supersu. And now my device when boot up just reboot.

Can someone help me?

Installed CM11 - firewater s-off --> SOLVED

SaHiLzZ
Old
Thanks Meter 396
Don't s-on.. EVER

alray
Old
Thanks Meter 951

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaHiLzZ View Post
Don't s-on.. EVER
+ 1000

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by domicq View Post
Hi guys, on my htc one had I s-off and everything modded but I today revert it to stock locked bl, s-on etc. (Jelly Bean 1.28.401.7 Radio 4A.13.3231.27 HBoot 1.44). just because i wanted Rooted Stock with MultiROM. Maybe i was stupid when I updated from 4.1 (hboot 1.44) to android 4.2 (2.24.401.8 - hboot 1.54). I unlocked bootloader with HTCDev, I tried s-off with rumrunner. And there is a problem. I don't know for what reason, but rumrunner shows in cmd after 2nd reboot in bootloader "FATAL :F*CK IT ....... " i have in hboot tampered and unlocked. Then i tried firewater with temproot but also to no avail. So i flashed TWRP and installed supersu. And now my device when boot up just reboot.

Can someone help me?

Installed CM11 - firewater s-off --> SOLVED
make a clean install of a custom rom that is pre-rooted and with unsecured kernel, then try to s-off again.
If I've helped you, please hit the ''tanks'' button
If you want a reply, quote or mention me using @alray

Useful links for the HTC One:
nkk71's SuperGUIDE to returning 100% back to stock
Flashing requirements chart by nkk71
HTC1Guru.com by crushalot

domicq
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by alray View Post
+ 1000

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

make a clean install of a custom rom that is pre-rooted and with unsecured kernel, then try to s-off again.
I solved it with cm.. But thanks for advices

Odoslané z HTC One pomocou Tapatalku