Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,630 Members 39,696 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

is it possible to get pebble apps on the sony smartwatch 2?

Tip us?

XxDarkShadowZz
Old
(Last edited by XxDarkShadowZz; 18th May 2014 at 10:53 AM.) Reason: More information
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone is it possible to get pebble apps on the sony smartwatch 2?

is it possible to get pebble os apps on the sony smartwatch 2? if you could help me get tiny bird on the sw2 from pebble that would be awesome. thanks. im trying to achieve more than its capabilities for the sw2

kill_dano
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Yes, this is possible, but doesn't always work 100%. You need to download the Pebble app image converter posted by Haxar69. You have to download the pebble app to a computer and open it in the converter program. Then all you need is to create the GUI interface using Visual Basic to track the IP Address of the pebble.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kill_dano For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Thisrobot
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kill_dano View Post
Yes, this is possible, but doesn't always work 100%. You need to download the Pebble app image converter posted by Haxar69. You have to download the pebble app to a computer and open it in the converter program. Then all you need is to create the GUI interface using Visual Basic to track the IP Address of the pebble.

I googled and I couldn't find these things.

eirh
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxDarkShadowZz View Post
is it possible to get pebble os apps on the sony smartwatch 2? if you could help me get tiny bird on the sw2 from pebble that would be awesome. thanks. im trying to achieve more than its capabilities for the sw2
no.
Check out the Corporate Contacts Android app and the Fast Dialer!

MJFox78
Old
(Last edited by MJFox78; 22nd May 2014 at 07:13 AM.)
Thanks Meter 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisrobot View Post
I googled and I couldn't find these things.
he is making fun of the opening post, of course it's not possible to use pebble apps on the Sony smartwatch

Gesendet von meinem HTC One_M8 mit Tapatalk