Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,116 Members 43,861 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Which ROM to choose

Tip us?

djpiky
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Which ROM to choose

Good day to all!

Here is the situation. I have asus tf700 for quite long time, and in history i tried a lot of roms. But now, i don't have time anymore for reading and studying my tab. So the problem: my tab is realllllllllllllly slow!
I don't want to sell it, because i spent plenty money on it, and it has everything i need except speed. For example, lagging is sometimes for 20 seconds.

Can you please suggest me which rom should i use and whith which settings (data2sd, lagfix, fsync ...) for best speed and with less lag as possible? Thank you! I used it mostly for reading, surfing on net, travel apps.

bruinhoo
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by djpiky View Post
Good day to all!

Here is the situation. I have asus tf700 for quite long time, and in history i tried a lot of roms. But now, i don't have time anymore for reading and studying my tab. So the problem: my tab is realllllllllllllly slow!
I don't want to sell it, because i spent plenty money on it, and it has everything i need except speed. For example, lagging is sometimes for 20 seconds.

Can you please suggest me which rom should i use and whith which settings (data2sd, lagfix, fsync ...) for best speed and with less lag as possible? Thank you! I used it mostly for reading, surfing on net, travel apps.
Right now I am running CROMBi-kk with internal data reformatted to the F2FS file system; ROM running internally as I don't care to deal with APP/ROM2SD. I can't speak for benchmark changes, but my Infinity feels significantly faster/smoother now - it is even usable while downloading files/play store updates and with the latest update (5/17) seems to be stable on my device.