No registration required

Which ROM to choose

OP djpiky

20th May 2014, 03:31 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

19 posts
Good day to all!

Here is the situation. I have asus tf700 for quite long time, and in history i tried a lot of roms. But now, i don't have time anymore for reading and studying my tab. So the problem: my tab is realllllllllllllly slow!
I don't want to sell it, because i spent plenty money on it, and it has everything i need except speed. For example, lagging is sometimes for 20 seconds.

Can you please suggest me which rom should i use and whith which settings (data2sd, lagfix, fsync ...) for best speed and with less lag as possible? Thank you! I used it mostly for reading, surfing on net, travel apps.
22nd May 2014, 08:22 AM   |  #2  
Oakland
Thanks Meter: 2

20 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by djpiky

Good day to all!

Here is the situation. I have asus tf700 for quite long time, and in history i tried a lot of roms. But now, i don't have time anymore for reading and studying my tab. So the problem: my tab is realllllllllllllly slow!
I don't want to sell it, because i spent plenty money on it, and it has everything i need except speed. For example, lagging is sometimes for 20 seconds.

Can you please suggest me which rom should i use and whith which settings (data2sd, lagfix, fsync ...) for best speed and with less lag as possible? Thank you! I used it mostly for reading, surfing on net, travel apps.

Right now I am running CROMBi-kk with internal data reformatted to the F2FS file system; ROM running internally as I don't care to deal with APP/ROM2SD. I can't speak for benchmark changes, but my Infinity feels significantly faster/smoother now - it is even usable while downloading files/play store updates and with the latest update (5/17) seems to be stable on my device.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread