Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,088 Members 39,977 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Wake up lag?

Tip us?

ewok666
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaster1984 View Post
Hello, just got my gn 10.1 2014 edition ans I love it, now I am noticing when I press the home/power button, it takes 2 seconds to turn on the lights of the lock screen or to wake up. Is it normal? How can I fix it without rooting it?

Thanks a lot.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Most likely caused by having an SD card in the tablet on earlier versions of the firmware. Remove the SD card or update. On my P605 the update to the Hongkong firmware made this go away.

Blaster1984
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
First, I never mention about all devices, I said that is something happening to my note 10.1 2014 edition. Tried with no sd card. Hard factory reset and nothing. Oh also tried the s voice and no success. I know is not only me. We have a few people that have this problem. On my galaxy note 3 I have no problem. When I press the lock or power button the light shows up immediately. But on my tablet it takes 1 or 2 sec to light up.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

aznsephyi
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Hello,

Is it possible to just update the firmware without breaking the rom? I'm on Cleanrom 2.0 R2

BclingergFJ
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Running KitKat and Nova Prime, the delay is still there. Remove the card and the delay is gone.

Sent via my Note 8