Github Tutorial App Shows You How to Use… Github

Github can get pretty complicated and using it can become quite daunting, especially … more

Google Glass-like Clip-On For Regular Glasses Developed by Sony

For the price of $2,000, a pair of glasses that can run apps, take pictures, … more

Micromax Takes OnePlus to Court! Android Wear Receives Lollipop – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop is available officially for the Moto 360! … more

Google Invites Selected Devs to Buy Project Tango Development Kit

Just about a month ago, the curious Project Tango development kit was … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] M7 doesn`t reboot. Kicked out of recovery

OP antochahn

21st May 2014, 09:39 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Hey guys,

tried to install an new rom, didnīt. My phone does not start anymore and trying to go into recovery mode also doesnīt work. It kicks me out after a few seconds and tries to reboot. tried already to reinstall cwm and twrp, but same happens again. Any help???
21st May 2014, 10:32 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by antochahn

Hey guys,

tried to install an new rom, didnīt. My phone does not start anymore and trying to go into recovery mode also doesnīt work. It kicks me out after a few seconds and tries to reboot. tried already to reinstall cwm and twrp, but same happens again. Any help???

(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.44.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4D.14.3250.26
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 1.29.111.11
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno: HT33FW902416
(bootloader) imei: 354436053213862
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0710000
(bootloader) cidnum: T-MOB101
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 3786mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
21st May 2014, 11:28 PM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 443
 
1,801 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by antochahn

(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.44.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4D.14.3250.26
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 1.29.111.11
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno: HT33FW902416
(bootloader) imei: 354436053213862
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0710000
(bootloader) cidnum: T-MOB101
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 3786mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT

Bootloader still unlocked? What custom recovery and version do you have?
22nd May 2014, 12:10 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaHiLzZ

Bootloader still unlocked? What custom recovery and version do you have?

well, I installed the current version of both and none of them were able to boot. Meanwhile I went back to stock. but phone still wonīt boot and stucks in bootscreen. problem i cant turn it off anymore to go to bootloader
22nd May 2014, 12:19 AM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 443
 
1,801 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by antochahn

well, I installed the current version of both and none of them were able to boot. Meanwhile I went back to stock. but phone still wonīt boot and stucks in bootscreen. problem i cant turn it off anymore to go to bootloader


When I ask what version, it is NOT CURRENT, it should be 2.6.x.x.. etc

You can hold the power button to force reboot it. Also hold the volume down button to boot into bootloader mode,.
22nd May 2014, 12:38 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaHiLzZ

When I ask what version, it is NOT CURRENT, it should be 2.6.x.x.. etc

You can hold the power button to force reboot it. Also hold the volume down button to boot into bootloader mode,.

I worked with twrp 2.7.0.0 and cwm 6.0.4.8. Power and volume does not work, just the button lights are going on and off, but it does not go into bootloader
22nd May 2014, 04:23 AM   |  #7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 443
 
1,801 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Download this: http://www.htc1guru.com/dld/ota_m7_u...nughsv3z9-zip/

Extract firmware.zip from it then do the following:

Lock bootloader
fastboot oem rebootRUU
fastboot flash zip firmware.zip
fastboot flash zip firmware.zip
fastboot reboot

how does it go?
The Following User Says Thank You to SaHiLzZ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd May 2014, 09:55 AM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Well, did that! doesnīt boot! when i try to do that again cmd says "waiting for device"

Managed to get into bootloader, and locked it again but "tampered" is not gone

cmd says fastboot flash succesfull but the mirror with green loading bar (above the htc logo) gets stuck!!!

I downloaded the RUU from your link, typed in cmd

fastboot oem lock

fastboot oem rebootRUU

fastboot flash zip RUU.zip

response: 12 signature verify fail

tried a few times
Last edited by antochahn; 22nd May 2014 at 11:58 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes