Post Reply

Galaxy Grand 2/Neo WallChooser for Galaxy Core

11th March 2014, 06:40 PM   |  #11  
Mach5's Avatar
Senior Member
Delhi
Thanks Meter: 114
 
319 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_E_G_A_T_R_O_N

Though i didn't download but thanks for your work!

Same here guys learn to respect devs and porters, I'm using odexed so can't use but still thanks.. Keep up d gud work


Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
11th March 2014, 06:54 PM   |  #12  
android.zealot.fervor's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag ★◢↿MUSCAT↾◣★
Thanks Meter: 1,426
 
1,190 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreGuy

Same here guys learn to respect devs and porters, I'm using odexed so can't use but still thanks.. Keep up d gud work


Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Brother you do can you Grand 2 wallchooser on ypur odex rom ,see the post #8 of this thread.
Thanks for your respect.
The Following User Says Thank You to android.zealot.fervor For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th March 2014, 05:18 AM   |  #13  
Mach5's Avatar
Senior Member
Delhi
Thanks Meter: 114
 
319 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by android.zealot.fervor

Brother you do can you Grand 2 wallchooser on ypur odex rom ,see the post #8 of this thread.
Thanks for your respect.

Lol can't use dat too cuz I don't have cwm and other stuff I only push apks never flash cuz I can't play wid mah device (parents)

Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
22nd May 2014, 01:50 AM   |  #14  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Post
i flashed this file
bt now my wallpapers are not opening
its like SecWallpaperChooser has stopped
22nd May 2014, 07:51 AM   |  #15  
F@HIM's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 174
 
733 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pratik14061995

i flashed this file
bt now my wallpapers are not opening
its like SecWallpaperChooser has stopped

Which rom r u using odex or deodex

Always Press the THANKS button if helped......
22nd May 2014, 10:59 AM   |  #16  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by F@HIM

Which rom r u using odex or deodex

Always Press the THANKS button if helped......


i hv flashed it with diff file
problem solved
thxs anyways
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Core Themes and Apps by ThreadRank