[Q] help!!! how to change my phone into ext2 support in internal memory?

OP luiscole

22nd May 2014, 08:46 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
hi developers!!! i am using lin2sd app because of my low internal memory but my problem is that my phone doesn't support ext2 file system instead
fat32. Because of this i can't use the full features of link2sd in linking internal data. Is there a possible way to change the fat32 support to ext2 support partition in my phone?..
thanks for the kindhearted who are willing to help me
22nd May 2014, 09:43 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 6

54 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by luiscole

hi developers!!! i am using lin2sd app because of my low internal memory but my problem is that my phone doesn't support ext2 file system instead
fat32. Because of this i can't use the full features of link2sd in linking internal data. Is there a possible way to change the fat32 support to ext2 support partition in my phone?..

Try this. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F2Me9VjPe5M

Never underestimate a kid whose poor in cash but rich in time.
22nd May 2014, 09:54 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 24

169 posts
Quote:

You can use MINIPARTITION TOOL (Windows app) to add partitions or/and change the format of your SDcard to ext2, ext3, ext4 etc.

Sent using Tapatalk
22nd May 2014, 11:14 AM   |  #4  
Flag Noida
Thanks Meter: 3

27 posts
More
Quote:

use minitool partition wizard
suggestion:-use sdcard reader instead of phone..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread