Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,110 Members 41,000 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] help!!! how to change my phone into ext2 support in internal memory?

Tip us?

luiscole
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] help!!! how to change my phone into ext2 support in internal memory?

hi developers!!! i am using lin2sd app because of my low internal memory but my problem is that my phone doesn't support ext2 file system instead
fat32. Because of this i can't use the full features of link2sd in linking internal data. Is there a possible way to change the fat32 support to ext2 support partition in my phone?..
thanks for the kindhearted who are willing to help me

Ragkhuza
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by luiscole View Post
hi developers!!! i am using lin2sd app because of my low internal memory but my problem is that my phone doesn't support ext2 file system instead
fat32. Because of this i can't use the full features of link2sd in linking internal data. Is there a possible way to change the fat32 support to ext2 support partition in my phone?..
Try this. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F2Me9VjPe5M

Never underestimate a kid whose poor in cash but rich in time.

george brown
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
You can use MINIPARTITION TOOL (Windows app) to add partitions or/and change the format of your SDcard to ext2, ext3, ext4 etc.

Sent using Tapatalk

TT95
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
use minitool partition wizard
suggestion:-use sdcard reader instead of phone..