Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more

Shattered Screen? Turn Your Broken Device into a Complete Media Center!

A cracked screen usually means you’ll have to spend a hefty … more

Gmail 5.0: Material Design and Multiple Account Support

Google started to materialize many of its applications right after announcing the … more

Hi htc sense 6.0 are missing

OP su99

22nd May 2014, 11:05 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hi
I have a htc One yesteday it said that sense 6.0 are to download. when i tryed it failde an it said to do it manuelt, but htc one says there are no update, I had done factory reaset all what I can do but still no update. Htc support say that it have to go to reperation to flash rom ?
Anyone have a ide how to I get senses 6.0 ?
Sincerly
Su99
22nd May 2014, 11:14 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 562

2,942 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by su99

Hi
I have a htc One yesteday it said that sense 6.0 are to download. when i tryed it failde an it said to do it manuelt, but htc one says there are no update, I had done factory reaset all what I can do but still no update. Htc support say that it have to go to reperation to flash rom ?
Anyone have a ide how to I get senses 6.0 ?
Sincerly
Su99

There might not be a way to do it manually yet, depending on which HTC One you have. But since you didn't tell us which one you have, there's no way to know.
22nd May 2014, 11:17 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by es0tericcha0s

There might not be a way to do it manually yet, depending on which HTC One you have. But since you didn't tell us which one you have, there's no way to know.

Hi thank you for your replay
i have a htc one
22nd May 2014, 11:21 AM   |  #4  

2,942 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Hi thank you for your replay
i have a htc one

Here's something you might not know... There are quite a few different variants of the HTC One from different carriers and regions and they don't all use the same version of the software. And yes, I know you have the One, because I typed it specifically in my last message.
22nd May 2014, 11:23 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by es0tericcha0s

Here's something you might not know... There are quite a few different variants of the HTC One from different carriers and regions and they don't all use the same version of the software. And yes, I know you have the One, because I typed it specifically in my last message.

it is the firs htc one m7 ?
22nd May 2014, 11:41 AM   |  #6  

2,942 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

it is the firs htc one m7 ?

I can't make it any more clear. There are different versions of the HTC One and its software depending on where the phone is from. And I am not referring to just this year and last year's models. It's obvious you have the M7 version because the M8 already comes with Sense 6.
Last edited by es0tericcha0s; 22nd May 2014 at 11:49 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread