Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,743 Members 43,169 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Hi htc sense 6.0 are missing

Tip us?

su99
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Hi htc sense 6.0 are missing

Hi
I have a htc One yesteday it said that sense 6.0 are to download. when i tryed it failde an it said to do it manuelt, but htc one says there are no update, I had done factory reaset all what I can do but still no update. Htc support say that it have to go to reperation to flash rom ?
Anyone have a ide how to I get senses 6.0 ?
Sincerly
Su99

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 461

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by su99 View Post
Hi
I have a htc One yesteday it said that sense 6.0 are to download. when i tryed it failde an it said to do it manuelt, but htc one says there are no update, I had done factory reaset all what I can do but still no update. Htc support say that it have to go to reperation to flash rom ?
Anyone have a ide how to I get senses 6.0 ?
Sincerly
Su99
There might not be a way to do it manually yet, depending on which HTC One you have. But since you didn't tell us which one you have, there's no way to know.
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s and check out my site: http://mobilemojo5280.com for more info!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / ? (One+1 maybe...)

su99
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by es0tericcha0s View Post
There might not be a way to do it manually yet, depending on which HTC One you have. But since you didn't tell us which one you have, there's no way to know.
Hi thank you for your replay
i have a htc one

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 461

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Hi thank you for your replay
i have a htc one
Here's something you might not know... There are quite a few different variants of the HTC One from different carriers and regions and they don't all use the same version of the software. And yes, I know you have the One, because I typed it specifically in my last message.
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s and check out my site: http://mobilemojo5280.com for more info!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / ? (One+1 maybe...)

su99
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by es0tericcha0s View Post
Here's something you might not know... There are quite a few different variants of the HTC One from different carriers and regions and they don't all use the same version of the software. And yes, I know you have the One, because I typed it specifically in my last message.
it is the firs htc one m7 ?

es0tericcha0s
Old
(Last edited by es0tericcha0s; 22nd May 2014 at 11:49 AM.)
Thanks Meter 461

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
it is the firs htc one m7 ?

I can't make it any more clear. There are different versions of the HTC One and its software depending on where the phone is from. And I am not referring to just this year and last year's models. It's obvious you have the M7 version because the M8 already comes with Sense 6.