Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,079 Members 51,135 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

stuck in splash screen.

Tip us?

awdlexusis
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Default stuck in splash screen.

Factory reset and flashed rom. I hang in the splash screen with it saying kernel is not seandroid enforcing and set warrant bit:kernel
I have also tried my backup and during flash tells me it failed.. Any help would be greatly. Appreciated as I have no phone.
SeNt FrOm My BlAzInG fAsT GaLaXy S5.

zune70
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Have you tried going to download mode and odin back to a stock tar rom?

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Free mobile app

awdlexusis
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by zune70 View Post
Have you tried going to download mode and odin back to a stock tar rom?

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Free mobile app

i have not, i am new to samsung and odin. any way you could help me on this one?

zune70
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by awdlexusis View Post
i have not, i am new to samsung and odin. any way you could help me on this one?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2729617. follow the step 1 -5 really you need to download odin from the link and the stock ND2 file is on the bottom of the post. then you would Flash the stock Nd2 tar (put it in "AP/PDA" in Odin). Make sure you have all the Samsung drivers install on your computer. to get in download mod you would hole the power button, home button and the volume down button to enter download mode. A warning should popup and you would push volume up the continue to download mode. Hope this helps.
The Following User Says Thank You to zune70 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

awdlexusis
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by zune70 View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2729617. follow the step 1 -5 really you need to download odin from the link and the stock ND2 file is on the bottom of the post. then you would Flash the stock Nd2 tar (put it in "AP/PDA" in Odin). Make sure you have all the Samsung drivers install on your computer. to get in download mod you would hole the power button, home button and the volume down button to enter download mode. A warning should popup and you would push volume up the continue to download mode. Hope this helps.
Thank you so much for the help.I got my phone back to working now!!
The Following User Says Thank You to awdlexusis For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]