Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,893 Members 49,659 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Can't pick up calls lately

Tip us?

magoooood
Old
(Last edited by magoooood; 22nd May 2014 at 01:13 PM.) Reason: fix typos
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Can't pick up calls lately

Hi
I'm not sure why I'm experiencing this lately but I use my LG G2 phone normally (surfing and listening to music...etc) but whenever I get a call and I try to swipe to pick the call, I found no response at all. As if I'm NOT doing any swipe at all and I end up missing the call. This happened many times losing calls for just not having a non-working touch screen whenever I get a call. This is driving me mad and I feel like I went totally wrong getting an LG instead of any other famous brand name like Samsung or HTC.

Any ideas are very well appreciated as I'm not quite ready financially to dump this phone yet!

PentagonVS
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by magoooood View Post
Hi
I'm not sure why I'm experiencing this lately but I use my LG G2 phone normally (surfing and listening to music...etc) but whenever I get a call and I try to swipe to pick the call, I found no response at all. As if I'm NOT doing any swipe at all and I end up missing the call. This happened many times losing calls for just not having a non-working touch screen whenever I get a call. This is driving me mad and I feel like I went totally wrong getting an LG instead of any other famous brand name like Samsung or HTC.

Any ideas are very well appreciated as I'm not quite ready financially to dump this phone yet!
This might be a stupid question, but do you have this problem when you are already using the phone? When you are using the phone already you don't swipe the screen, but you just press the answer button.