Sony Encouraging SmartWatch 2 Development

Mobile device companies like selling devices–it’s how they make their money and … more

Easily Toggles Your Lollipop Mobile Data Network Type

Android Lollipop is by good margin the most advanced and refinedversion of … more

Unofficial CM12 for Android One, Disabling Encryption on Nexus 6 – XDA TV

Android One devices have received an Unofficial CyanogenMod … more

Pushbullet Universal Copy/Paste Availabe for Linux, Mac OS X

Pushbullet is one of those useful utilities that once installed, permanently … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] firewater woes

OP OdinValknir

22nd May 2014, 05:29 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 434

1,789 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by umjammerlammy

Really guys?

Yes. Really. I am looking forward to OP coming back after flashing a wrong hboot file because a custom rom he flashed wont boot.
22nd May 2014, 02:54 PM   |  #12  
OP Member
Flag League City Texas
Thanks Meter: 17

73 posts
More
Again... I'm not the run of the mill phone user who has no experience with this kind of thing... As far as tweaking electronics goes... I've been doing things like this on PC's for years... Just not on phones... I was able to successfully flash and boot the ROM... Without issue or bricking my phone.. I was hung up on one step because I read the step wrong..

People come to forums and ask questions because they have some understanding and maybe need some help ... Not to be told "if you don't know don't try". That is a real issue in this country and I'm sure most others... People give up bc they have that mentality... That's sheer ignorance.. I hope no one ever takes that kind of advice from you.. in the future try to be a bit more helpful to someone.. not just flame them for being novice at something..

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread