Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,563 Members 45,145 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Xposed Module - Font Changer

Tip us?

Victor del Castillo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Xposed Module - Font Changer

Hi All,

I don't know if this has been asked before but I am relatively new to the modding scene. I have a Note 3 and I once came across an Xposed module where I can change system-wide fonts within the module. Sadly, I uninstalled it (was just checking its available options then). Now, I can't seem to remember what the name of the module is. One thing I remember about it is not having to reboot the device every single time you want to apply a specific font style (sort of like GravityBox) where you can test the changes when the option is enabled. I hope some one can shed some light on this. Thank you in advance and more power.

PlutoDelic
Old
Thanks Meter 44
GravityBox is for Vanilla/AOSPs, meaning more Nexusish devices...

Wanam Xposed is the best bet for you as it is only for Samsung roms

Victor del Castillo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thank you for the reply. Gravitybox works fine for me as of the moment. I also use Wanam Xposed as well. My question is if there's a module in Xposed Installer that changes fonts on the fly without having to reboot every change you make?

coldmethod
Old
Thanks Meter 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor del Castillo View Post
Hi All,

I don't know if this has been asked before but I am relatively new to the modding scene. I have a Note 3 and I once came across an Xposed module where I can change system-wide fonts within the module. Sadly, I uninstalled it (was just checking its available options then). Now, I can't seem to remember what the name of the module is. One thing I remember about it is not having to reboot the device every single time you want to apply a specific font style (sort of like GravityBox) where you can test the changes when the option is enabled. I hope some one can shed some light on this. Thank you in advance and more power.
I think this is what you're after. Change fonts on the fly on a per app basis. As for setting system fonts without a reboot or at least a hotboot I think you will find that it is not possible.

Or you could check this out. Or add your own to SamsungSans.apk.

Good luck
If I or anyone else has helped you, press the button, it costs nothing, and to me is better than a donation.

"I don't mean to sound bitter, cold or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out" - Bill Hicks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coldmethod For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

0v3rl04d
Old
Thanks Meter 2

DONATE TO ME
iFont is a good app for download and set a great variety of font

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...pp.ifont&hl=it