Microsoft Band Fitness Tracker Announced, Available

The wearable market has been around for a few years, with Pebble and Samsung smartwatches … more

Forums Added for the Oppo R5, Oppo N3, and Xiaomi Redmi Note

Just yesterday, Oppo unveiled a pair of rather unique smartphones, the Oppo … more

How to Play Music From Android Wear – XDA TV

Yesterday, we showed you how to do some advanced things with your Moto 360 quite easily … more

Google Updates Play Games, Wallet, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive, Google+, and Camera

While we haven’t really had much in the way of … more
Post Reply

[Q]The file which with Transparent Prism 3x4 and Blinkfeeds

OP t1067989

22nd May 2014, 11:05 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Kaohsiung
Thanks Meter: 2
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
More
Hellow!Everybody
I have some Question~like title say
Can anyone helps me??PLEASE
BTW~I am a novice


Like this oneClick image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-02-13-16-16-56.png
Views:	25
Size:	180.9 KB
ID:	2757071
and this oneClick image for larger version

Name:	attachment.php.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	133.6 KB
ID:	2757072
Last edited by t1067989; 22nd May 2014 at 11:28 AM.
22nd May 2014, 12:01 PM   |  #2  
kenow's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
51 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...56&postcount=1 look this thread if you use MySENSEdx5 RC4.0 or SuperSense Rom you will download Trans Pack v2.zip file
22nd May 2014, 01:32 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Kaohsiung
Thanks Meter: 2
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
More
Talking Perfect working
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenow

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...56&postcount=1 look this thread if you use MySENSEdx5 RC4.0 or SuperSense Rom you will download Trans Pack v2.zip file

WOW~Thank you SOOOOO much><

In fast,I visited this page Number of times~I think I will fine the file that I want~
BUT,I didn't findout......
Finally but not least,thank you again

AND,These are what to do?? my Question
Click image for larger version

Name:	Snap1.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	107.8 KB
ID:	2757218
22nd May 2014, 01:55 PM   |  #4  
kenow's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
51 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by t1067989

WOW~Thank you SOOOOO much><

In fast,I visited this page Number of times~I think I will fine the file that I want~
BUT,I didn't findout......
Finally but not least,thank you again

AND,These are what to do?? my Question
Attachment 2757218

you will flash these files in recovery mod if you want to like transparent prism you will flash Trans Pack V2.zip or like another you will be look screenshot files and what you do like to the flash another files
22nd May 2014, 02:04 PM   |  #5  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Aachen
Thanks Meter: 943
 
2,439 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by t1067989

WOW~Thank you SOOOOO much><

In fast,I visited this page Number of times~I think I will fine the file that I want~
BUT,I didn't findout......
Finally but not least,thank you again

AND,These are what to do?? my Question
Attachment 2757218

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenow

you will flash these files in recovery mod if you want to like transparent prism you will flash Trans Pack V2.zip or like another you will be look screenshot files and what you do like to the flash another files

Remember to do a nandroid backup in recovery before you flash it, so you can return to original state.
22nd May 2014, 03:05 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Flag Kaohsiung
Thanks Meter: 2
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dansou901

Remember to do a nandroid backup in recovery before you flash it, so you can return to original state.

Think you for your remind,I will)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes