Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,576 Members 38,339 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] who can Port smartisan Rom To Our xperia arc/s?!!

Tip us?
 
x093136
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 25
Join Date: Apr 2013
Angry [Q] who can Port smartisan Rom To Our xperia arc/s?!!

Is it possible??? The UI is amazing based on CM4.2.2 .who can Port Rom To Our xperia arc/s?!! sorry for my poor english
Smartisan Homepage:http://www.smartisan.cn/
Download link:http://www.smartisan.cn/download.html













Thanks a lot [/QUOTE]
 
popthosegaskets
Old
#2  
popthosegaskets's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 559
Posts: 1,541
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Singapore
Even if you want to port it, the whole UI would be in Chinese. Unless you can read Chinese, the port would be useless even if it can be done.

僕のINO2から送られてきた
日焼け.一郎
Microsoft Certified Professional
Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S(LT18i) - Unlocked BL(CM11) -> INO 2(4.2.2)
Sony PS VITA PCHJ10001(初音ミク Project Diva F Limited Edition)
1.69 - > 1.80 - > 1.81 - > 2.00 - > 2.02 - > 2.11 - > 2.12 -> 2.61 -> 3.00 -> 3.01
Sony PSP - 2006(Original replaced with 2001 MOBO)
3.60 OFW - > 5.00 M33 -> 5.50 Gen D3 -> 6.60 PRO C

 
x093136
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 25
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by popthosegaskets View Post
Even if you want to port it, the whole UI would be in Chinese. Unless you can read Chinese, the port would be useless even if it can be done.

僕のINO2から送られてきた
No. It Support more language.Guy
 
x093136
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 25
Join Date: Apr 2013
Info 2 who can Port smartisan os Rom To Our xperia arc/s?!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by x093136 View Post
Is it possible??? The UI is amazing based on CM4.2.2 .who can Port Rom To Our xperia arc/s?!! sorry for my poor english
Smartisan Homepage:http://www.smartisan.cn/
Download link:http://www.smartisan.cn/download.html
LOCK INTEEFACE
Screenshot:
MAIN LAUNCHER
Screenshot:
SWIPE TO CENTER and TURNS INTO 36GRID
Screenshot:
CAN LOCK OR HIDE APP!
Screenshot:
CHANGE SINGLE ICON
Screenshot:
BEAUTIFUL NC!
Screenshot:
CARD TASKING
Screenshot:
NEW DESIGNED SYSTEM APPS!
Screenshot:
Calling
Screenshot:
OTHER NEW FEATURES....SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH EXPRESSING
you can cancel a message beacuse of the "3 sec wait then send"
Screenshot:
World clock display local and world time difference.For Example :+4 hours or -3 hours
Screenshot:
settings have national flags stand for different languages . and one click to change language,that prevents you from changing wrong languange and cant restore back!
Screenshot:
Screenshot:
Thanks a lot
[/QUOTE]
 
ManthanRB
Old
#5  
ManthanRB's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 89
Posts: 826
Join Date: Mar 2012
I checked the site...
They are releasing that ROM for specific devices..
we need atleast source or a release to a phone close to our phones specs..

or else if someone have knowledge about porting manufacturers rom to other device than it can be done..

I can be wrong though!!
so will try after my exams..
- Take a chance, you never know how perfect something can turn out!
 
x093136
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 25
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by piousheart View Post
I checked the site...
They are releasing that ROM for specific devices..
we need atleast source or a release to a phone close to our phones specs..

or else if someone have knowledge about porting manufacturers rom to other device than it can be done..

I can be wrong though!!
so will try after my exams..
I tried a number of methods.But failed!Looking at you pro!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to x093136 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ManthanRB
Old
#7  
ManthanRB's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 89
Posts: 826
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by x093136 View Post
I tried a number of methods.But failed!Looking at you pro!!!
I am not a pro/dev.
I never ported ROMs before but i read a lot things whole day...all the time

So from only only theoretical knowledge i said those things!!
but will use my reading after my exams...as rom as good UI.
- Take a chance, you never know how perfect something can turn out!
 
x093136
Old
#8  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 25
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManthanRB View Post
I am not a pro/dev.
I never ported ROMs before but i read a lot things whole day...all the time

So from only only theoretical knowledge i said those things!!
but will use my reading after my exams...as rom as good UI.
wish you success in the examination

The Following User Says Thank You to x093136 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


ARChos Lets You Run Android Apps in Google Chrome Browser

Not too long ago, Google added the ability torun select Android applications on … more

Flyme OS Finds Its Way to the Google Nexus 5

Flyme OS is a heavily modified Android variantdeveloped by the Meizu team for their MX … more

MultiROM Makes Its Way to the LG G2

Over the last few weeks, we’ve seen quite a fewflagship (and former flagship) devicesget to … more