Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,603 Members 39,799 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

please help i have no idea what to do

Tip us?

lamartino
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Unhappy please help i have no idea what to do

so hello everyone i have note 3 Sm N900W8 canadian i'm on ported s5 rom for canadian mobiles and t-mobile i love this rom everything is perfect but yesterday at the evening I put the patter on my phone and locked it because the pin lock causes problem with micro sd everything was good till the morning when my wife was trying to unlock my phone and transferred her to pin lock to add the pin this is what caused this problem because in this rom if you try to put pin lock it does un-mount the micro sd which it did now MY PROBLEM IS that my micro sd card doesn't show up either on android devices or computers i don't know what to do all my pictures all my music is gone please tell me what to do help me please .

lamartino
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamartino View Post
so hello everyone i have note 3 Sm N900W8 canadian i'm on ported s5 rom for canadian mobiles and t-mobile i love this rom everything is perfect but yesterday at the evening I put the patter on my phone and locked it because the pin lock causes problem with micro sd everything was good till the morning when my wife was trying to unlock my phone and transferred her to pin lock to add the pin this is what caused this problem because in this rom if you try to put pin lock it does un-mount the micro sd which it did now MY PROBLEM IS that my micro sd card doesn't show up either on android devices or computers i don't know what to do all my pictures all my music is gone please tell me what to do help me please .
i can't format it i can't do anything with it because it doesn't show up

Pajar0913
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Take an eraser and clean the prongs on it. That's what I did to mine and it worked.

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda premium