FORUMS

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more

YotaPhone 2 Pre-Order, Xperia Z1 Price Cut – XDA TV

Android Wear 5.1.1 OTA downloads are now available. That and much more news is … more

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Kit kat safestrap roms

21st May 2014, 05:07 AM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Can someone list what roms I can flash since I am on mk2 rooted with safestarp? All the roms I see do not look like I can flash them

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
 
 
21st May 2014, 05:24 AM |#2  
joshm.1219's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 1,700
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrgk

Can someone list what roms I can flash since I am on mk2 rooted with safestarp? All the roms I see do not look like I can flash them

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Title says kit kat so are you on kitkat or mk2?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
21st May 2014, 05:25 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
I'm on rooted mk2 but want to go to a 4.4 kit kat tw rom

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
21st May 2014, 10:47 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Decatur
Thanks Meter: 843
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrgk

I'm on rooted mk2 but want to go to a 4.4 kit kat tw rom

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Just echo 20.3 right now for 4.4 and safestrap .....maybe.

sent by safestrap enabled bajarom
21st May 2014, 02:08 PM |#5  
joshm.1219's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 1,700
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrgk

I'm on rooted mk2 but want to go to a 4.4 kit kat tw rom

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Well you got to use Surge1223's method (just look for it in the general section) to partially upgrade your system to 4.4 with Odin and use AT&T's Safestrap 3.72 to be able to run a 4.4 rom. I think Bob is right, Echoe is the only option for Safestrap users on 4.4 right now.
21st May 2014, 02:22 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag Decatur
Thanks Meter: 843
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshm.1219

Well you got to use Surge1223's method (just look for it in the general section) to partially upgrade your system to 4.4 with Odin and use AT&T's Safestrap 3.72 to be able to run a 4.4 rom. I think Bob is right, Echoe is the only option for Safestrap users on 4.4 right now.

As far as know...you can't create a Rom slot and install in rom slot if you have a Verizon s4 and using att ss 3.72

sent by safestrap enabled bajarom
22nd May 2014, 05:30 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
There are 3 rooms available now...
My question is. ...do you factory reset first...install rim and super su...or the other way around?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes