Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,619 Members 46,408 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Android phone stuck on boot logo

Tip us?

rolexconfuse
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by nexpired View Post
Thank, okay I got the drivers installed.

Rebooted the phone into recovery (factory not CWM) and selected 'apply update from adb'.

At this point I'm not sure if i should go with CWM recovery image or the actual rom. I choose the cwm recovery file. Sent the file via ADB sideload, Installation starts on the phone then fails with "installation aborted"

Not sure what to make of this

Canvas 2.2
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolexconfuse View Post
Sorry if this is the wrong forum but I don't see a forum for the phone that I own. Here's my problem, flashed a keyboard file and now my phone is stuck on the boot logo. The phone does not have CWM installed at all. However it is rooted, and does have busybox pro installed. The phone also does not have a external SD card slot. So I can not load a stock rom and flash it back via the sdcard.

big question now, is there a way for me to connect my pc to the phone and see the internal storage of the phone, if so what do I need and how do it do it.

Thanks
You can try using a jig....
You can buy it or make it...

Just Google it

It forces phone to go in recovery and from there you can push the rom files using recovery!!

Sent from my A114 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

rolexconfuse
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Thank, okay I got the drivers installed.

Rebooted the phone into recovery (factory not CWM) and selected 'apply update from adb'.

At this point I'm not sure if i should go with CWM recovery image or the actual rom. I choose the cwm recovery file. Sent the file via ADB sideload, Installation starts on the phone then fails with "installation aborted"

Not sure what to make of this
I got my phone fixed. I ended up installing the driver and then using mini SP Flash tool. At first I could because I didn't have the scatter file but I found the scatter file needed so the tool was able to push the factory rom back to my phone. Thanks for all the help guys

Canvas 2.2
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
I got my phone fixed. I ended up installing the driver and then using mini SP Flash tool. At first I could because I didn't have the scatter file but I found the scatter file needed so the tool was able to push the factory rom back to my phone. Thanks for all the help guys
Could you thank me!!!
I need them...

Sent from my A114 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

TheArc
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1548
*lols*

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
iOS7 Kik Messenger | Svelte UI CM11 Theme | Active Launcher

pereiramw
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Hello rolexconfuse. I also own the BLU Vivo 4.8 HD.
I am curious. What factory rom did you use to bring your phone back to life, the original from BLU Vivo 4.8, or the one from gionee elife E5? And how/where did you get this ROM? Thanks!