No registration required

Bluetooth Headset

OP hshah

22nd May 2014, 12:47 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 223

1,467 posts
More
I have a bluetooth headset for calls and music, and previously I used to pair it to the phone. Now I cannot do that because the Gear 2 needs to phone pairing, so I have paired the headset as media to the phone and then paired the headset to the watch.

However, when the call comes in, it doesn't direct it to the headset... does anyone know if this is possible?
22nd May 2014, 06:33 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 2

13 posts
My Gear 2 is connected to phone audio and my head set is connected to phone and media audio. When a call comes in is answered with the phone is goes to my bluetooth headset. If answered with the gear 2 i can push the bluetooth symbol that shows on the watch and it transfers to my bluetooth headset. This is with a Note 3 stock.
22nd May 2014, 06:48 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 223

1,467 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by archerks

My Gear 2 is connected to phone audio and my head set is connected to phone and media audio. When a call comes in is answered with the phone is goes to my bluetooth headset. If answered with the gear 2 i can push the bluetooth symbol that shows on the watch and it transfers to my bluetooth headset. This is with a Note 3 stock.

I am using GPE, so non Samsung TW. If I try and pair my headset to Phone and Media, the Gear 2 disconnects from bluetooth

There is an option to pair the headset to the watch, but that doesn't seem to do anything either

/Edit: I have the LG Tone HBS-730 if that helps and the S4.
Last edited by hshah; 22nd May 2014 at 07:17 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread