Gmail 5.0: Material Design and Multiple Account Support

Google started to materialize many of its applications right after announcing the … more

Some of Our Favorite Features in Android 5.0 Lollipop

Android 5.0 Lollipop is the latest major revision to Google’s mobile operating … more

Sony SmartEyeglass SDK Developer Preview Released

A little over a month ago in Tokyo, Japan, Sony unveiled its new SmartEyeglasstechnology. … more

XDA and Leaseweb: Server Trial/Moto 360 Contest (Winners!)

About a month ago, we held a contest along with XDA’s host, Leaseweb, to … more
Post Reply

[Q] [help thread] HOW TO BUILD APK FROM GITHUB FILE

OP zay4rief

21st May 2014, 11:09 PM   |  #1  
zay4rief's Avatar
OP Member
Flag sidoarjo
Thanks Meter: 13
 
64 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
does anyone know how to build apk from github, what is needed?
22nd May 2014, 09:09 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag ismailia
Thanks Meter: 444
 
954 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
First Git hub is just code, so you must have development environment :
1- Download android SDK
2- open Eclipse and from File menu chose import and select existing code
3- you have the project now

note : you must have downloaded the project from Github first
The Following User Says Thank You to mohamedrashad For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd May 2014, 12:32 PM   |  #3  
zay4rief's Avatar
OP Member
Flag sidoarjo
Thanks Meter: 13
 
64 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohamedrashad

First Git hub is just code, so you must have development environment :
1- Download android SDK
2- open Eclipse and from File menu chose import and select existing code
3- you have the project now

note : you must have downloaded the project from Github first

oke, thanks
do you know where I can get all
22nd May 2014, 12:49 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag ismailia
Thanks Meter: 444
 
954 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zay4rief

oke, thanks
do you know where I can get all

The Github code from github project you will see "download zip" after download extract
SDK from http://developer.android.com/sdk/ind...urce=weibolife
22nd May 2014, 01:19 PM   |  #5  
zay4rief's Avatar
OP Member
Flag sidoarjo
Thanks Meter: 13
 
64 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohamedrashad

The Github code from github project you will see "download zip" after download extract
SDK from http://developer.android.com/sdk/ind...urce=weibolife

thanks bro
22nd May 2014, 04:07 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Flag ismailia
Thanks Meter: 444
 
954 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Just press the thanks button
The Following User Says Thank You to mohamedrashad For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd May 2014, 05:54 PM   |  #7  
zay4rief's Avatar
OP Member
Flag sidoarjo
Thanks Meter: 13
 
64 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohamedrashad

Just press the thanks button

oke... thanks press

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Y GT-S5360 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank