Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,636 Members 52,440 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Home button lag

Tip us?

alandd86
Old
Thanks Meter 333
same issue on mine

galaxy s5 g900h

vvveith
Old
Thanks Meter 87

DONATE TO ME
Plug Mine too!

I noticed in my battery read out that the blue line at bottom of graph rarely if at all is not constant, I read in another forum that when the phone is sleeping there should be no blue line below the graph. The issue seems to have been determined to be related to the SD card, especially 64 gig class ten types. Don't know if that information is correct but I am researching it.

Asus Transformer Prime/Samsung Galaxy S5/Samsung Note 3
Stock Radio latest version
Latest Samsung Update
SanDisc SD 32G Class10

Mrplennium
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvveith View Post
I noticed in my battery read out that the blue line at bottom of graph rarely if at all is not constant, I read in another forum that when the phone is sleeping there should be no blue line below the graph. The issue seems to have been determined to be related to the SD card, especially 64 gig class ten types. Don't know if that information is correct but I am researching it.
It's not just the 64 gig. I have the 32 gig Sandisk card and I am getting that slight delay as well. When I had the 8 gig card in it was instant action. Now I notice the lag. Can this be fixed via a software update?? This phone should be able to handle up to 128 gigs, so not sure why it's slowing down..