[Q] Bilingual dialer lost after Sense 6 update

OP McKriss

21st May 2014, 10:44 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 2

26 posts
More
Hey everyone, ever since last week's update, the T9 stock Sense dialer will only predict contacts in latin characters. I do very much miss the bilingual prediction of Sense 5/5.5 . My question is, does this behavior apply for everyone else or do I need to configure it in a specific way (that I obviously haven't figured out yet)?
21st May 2014, 01:25 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 9

218 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by McKriss

Hey everyone, ever since last week's update, the T9 stock Sense dialer will only predict contacts in latin characters. I do very much miss the bilingual prediction of Sense 5/5.5 . My question is, does this behavior apply for everyone else or do I need to configure it in a specific way (that I obviously haven't figured out yet)?

Have you installed the ARHD rom? If so, try the SD rom. Had the same issue and solved it that way.

Tepes4
21st May 2014, 03:05 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 2

26 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tepes4

Have you installed the ARHD rom? If so, try the SD rom. Had the same issue and solved it that way.

Tepes4

I installed a nandroid from the developer edition thread. Can you send me a link to the Rom you're referring to?
22nd May 2014, 07:12 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 9

218 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by McKriss

I installed a nandroid from the developer edition thread. Can you send me a link to the Rom you're referring to?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2751702
The Following User Says Thank You to Tepes4 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bilingual, dialer, kitkat, sense 6, update
Previous Thread Next Thread