[STICKY][APP][FIX] Touch Screen Calibration App

Search This thread

micxploed

Sep 13, 2010
Hmmm...dowloaded app...ran calibration...it worked. Well now, excellent. The app says to follow instructions carefully but all you have to do is push one button and its done. Lol my screen is excellent now.

Sent from my SGH-M819N using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Coertmans

micxploed

Sep 13, 2010
Hmmm...dowloaded app...ran calibration...it worked. Well now, excellent. The app says to follow instructions carefully but all you have to do is push one button and its done. Lol my screen is excellent now.

Nope, didn't work. Never mind.

dhampire

Jan 26, 2013
Thailand
Realme Narzo 30 5G
Can't download

Hi.

I can't download it. like this...

Warning: require_once(/home/jambla47/vegantab.gojimi.com/wp-config.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/jambla47/vegantab.gojimi.com/wp-load.php on line 29

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/jambla47/vegantab.gojimi.com/wp-config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/jambla47/vegantab.gojimi.com/wp-load.php on line 29

Regards.

Reactions: prabhuinbar

ItsLasher

Hi.

I can't download it. like this...

Warning: require_once(/home/jambla47/vegantab.gojimi.com/wp-config.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/jambla47/vegantab.gojimi.com/wp-load.php on line 29

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/jambla47/vegantab.gojimi.com/wp-config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/jambla47/vegantab.gojimi.com/wp-load.php on line 29

Regards.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=51505289&postcount=177

Post 177 of this thread.

ndatarun

Jun 24, 2014
Problem

Help me please!!!!My Sony xperia P every thing OK,bt when i play games,some like " Fifa14,Cut the Rope,Temple Run,Candy Crush " etc,after some time 5-7 min phone display freeze and heating.after 10 sec
it woke.bt wen play NFS Most Wanted it's good,never freeze,what can i do now?Plz Help me

PMoto

Jun 16, 2009
Porto - Portugal
That's nothing related to screen... and no screen problem at all.....
The phone freeze because is busy playing games...

Maybe you just need to reflash or a factory reset to solve that.

fredrickz

May 27, 2012
I have an i-nix 701 tab (a73_v8 20012/9/24)

flashed wintouch q75 firmware but the touch is inverted. Tried this app, but still same.. Any workaround?

gkey

Aug 14, 2014
i need ecalibrate.apk

QUOTE=grummbunger;52761297]Um : broken link

Bug in the php bud, ps could ypu type the whole link insteaf of the ... I meed on anothet machine I had to bluetooth it. The machine I need this on touch is so messed up. Ty. Better if you could just link to the apk, but well I guess perhaps this is to old anyways.[/QUOTE]

:crying: :( i need ecalibrate.apk because my touch dont respond.
i've a acer iconia b1-a71 and I have no idea what to do.
The touch is not working properly and I have tried everything including a factory data reset.
I'm going to throw the tablet if you can not find the file in question and try to recalibrate.

if someone can kindly send it to me. (gkey@email.it)

Thank you

opticum7

Apr 8, 2014
Screen touch comand problem

Hi all I have problem with s5 clone screen
when I write text mesage then I have problem with to touch right ( if I tast w it wrait q or NeXT later) is tere any help, and I have problem with left side on home boton there is no more comand on on that Space I have som pic here
pleas help
best regards

Attachments

• images1.jpg
    images1.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 520
  • imagesZ.jpg
    imagesZ.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 297

riki126

Apr 11, 2013
Will this work on another device? I have the OnePlus one and would like to test but want your opinion on whether or not it will work before hand

gabontz

Jul 13, 2006
Buckinghamshire
This is a Calibration app that you can launch from the app drawer instead of the crazy calibration.ini method that has been floating around since day one. This app was originally discovered by BumbleBee. The orignal app was called "moduleap" so if you picked it up while in our IRC chat room then uninstall it and download this.

I have modded the TouchScreen calibration app. It is easier to use now... includes a launcher icon renamed to be easier to understand it's purpose.... removed the ERROR messages etc.
Again uninstall the old moduleap app if you installed it recently.

Make sure you don't touch the screen during recalibration.

THIS WILL WORK ON ANY ROM

Download: http://vegantab.gojimi.com/download/TouchRecalibrate.apk

As Always Enjoy!
Hello,

How could be this app launched at first run?
I have an Allview A4You with poor touch functionality. (is not hardware, the result is after a bad flash and even with original flash restored, the touch is not working as expected)
The bad thing is that i don't have USB debugging activated on the phone.

Thanks in advance!

christosg88

Aug 26, 2013
Xanthi
Worked like a charm. The point was read some pixels south from where I touched but this fixed it. Used on my Allwinner10' generic tablet after a firmware update messed it up a little.

gtx_slotcar

Jun 17, 2015
pipo m9 replaced screen

Before I get too buried in these fixes, can anyone offer an opinion on whether or not it'll fix the inverted Y axis problem I'm having since I replaced the digitizer screen on my PiPo Max M9?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a Calibration app that you can launch from the app drawer instead of the crazy calibration.ini method that has been floating around since day one. This app was originally discovered by BumbleBee. The orignal app was called "moduleap" so if you picked it up while in our IRC chat room then uninstall it and download this.

I have modded the TouchScreen calibration app. It is easier to use now... includes a launcher icon renamed to be easier to understand it's purpose.... removed the ERROR messages etc.
    Again uninstall the old moduleap app if you installed it recently.

Make sure you don't touch the screen during recalibration.

THIS WILL WORK ON ANY ROM

Download: http://vegantab.gojimi.com/download/TouchRecalibrate.apk

As Always Enjoy!
    Downloaded it. Thanks! Seems too simple. Just hit the recalibration button,wait 5 seconds and you're done?

1.Download app
    2.Find a live chicken
    3.Buy some super glue
    4.Buy a coat for the chicken
    5.Pluck the chicken
    6.Put new coat on chicken and turn it loose
    7.Locate the box your GTab came in
    8.Super glue chicken feathers to GTab box (may void your warranty)
    9.Install app on your GTab
    10.Fill GTab box with ketchup
    11.Find a butter knife
    12.Set Gtab on floor
    13.Place Gtab chicken feather box on floor (place drop cloth under box)
    14.Gtab box must be 6.66 ft from Gtab
    15.Open app on Gtab
    16.Hit Calibrate button
    17.Without touching GTab quickly run over to GTab box and stab it with the butter knife 5 times
    18.Spin in circle 3 times to the left and then 4 times to the right
    19.Walk calmly to your Gtab
    20.Observe it....DON'T TOUCH IT YET
    21.Clean up the Gtab box mess and wash your hands
    22.You may now retrieve your GTab and enjoy its new vodoo calibration fix

:D
    what i did was I deleted tourecalibrate.apk and placed an empthy calibration.ini on my sd card via computer an plugged it into phone, it did nothing
    If your screen is not responding to your touches or is very sluggish at responding, then try these simple steps once you have the Superuser and Terminal apps from Market installed. Open the Terminal app and in the window type only the commands in bold (and, don't touch the screen until the '#' prompt returns):
    Code:
    $ [B]su[/B]
    # [B]echo -n 1 > /sys/devices/platform/tegra_touch/calibration; sleep 5[/B]
    Based on my research into this issue, I believe it should work--and if it does report success here please so that I can suggest it to other users. If it does not try the procedures outlined in this thread.

EDIT: Or, just flash the zip file in the attachment using CWM to re-calibrate the touchscreen. It should work as long as the CWM kernel is one of the stock VS kernels (version 2.6.32.xx), or, a custom one based off of it---like the clemsyn and pershoot kernels.
    The download link is dead,can anyone reupload it??
    Here