Just done new update and my xbmc buttons have no frame (border) around them?

OP PHYSC-1

22nd May 2014, 08:46 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 21

83 posts
I just updated my modded ouya and to my horror xbmc buttons on home menu etc have no frame box border on them any more? ny ideas how to ammend this issue please?

UPDATE: Fixed it, it was the confluence skin that had broken after the chupacabra most recent additional update,so what i did was got into xbmc and went to settings/appearence/skin then i chose find more and downloaded the skin called HYBRID.

In hybrid to remove unwatched movies popup box on main menu,go to system then appearance then skin then settings then into home menu then into widget set then finaly click the clear menu option button,this is a close enough match to confluence theme and all works well.

Also found the recent update killed my recovery and therefore i had to write it back using ouyatoolbox 1.0.0.0 by getting the ouyer in bootloader mode 1st.I have to boot the console open an command window and type adb reboot-bootloader,then i use install CWM Recovery from the option menu in ouya toolbox,this only rewrites the old 6.0.3.2 cwm recovery to the ouya,and thus far i have tried to install the 6.0.4.8 cwm recovery from inside the old recovery by clicking install zip and pointing it to the zip for the new recovery in sdcard but tried it twice in a row and it won't overwrite the old cwm with this newer cwm but it did used to in previos firmwares?
Last edited by PHYSC-1; 22nd May 2014 at 11:10 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread