Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,660 Members 54,223 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Root for F180 KK Please?

Tip us?

Unknown1981
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default Root for F180 KK Please?

Salaam All, the subject is self explanatory, so any help would be appreciated, The method given at LGVIET.COM for rooting the G Pro KK does'nt work, i've already checked that, thanks.

umair928
Old
Thanks Meter 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown1981 View Post
Salaam All, the subject is self explanatory, so any help would be appreciated, The method given at LGVIET.COM for rooting the G Pro KK does'nt work, i've already checked that, thanks.
Walikum As Salam! Bro what error do you get 'cause I have just rooted my device with g pro method, however you need to install the SuperSU from the play store and let it update binaries via normal method...
The Following User Says Thank You to umair928 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Unknown1981
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by umair928 View Post
Walikum As Salam! Bro what error do you get 'cause I have just rooted my device with g pro method, however you need to install the SuperSU from the play store and let it update binaries via normal method...
It does'nt go to recovery, when I start the method, it restarts and gives secure booting error?

Paulicat
Old
Thanks Meter 507
Quote:
It does'nt go to recovery, when I start the method, it restarts and gives secure booting error?
KDZ back to your jb release, root it, freegee it, get into your recovery, install the 4.4 release, install supersu zip, boot into 4.4, freegee it and you're done.
At this point, this is your only option. I was stuck here and no root methods seemed to work on this release.

Unknown1981
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulicat View Post
KDZ back to your jb release, root it, freegee it, get into your recovery, install the 4.4 release, install supersu zip, boot into 4.4, freegee it and you're done.
At this point, this is your only option. I was stuck here and no root methods seemed to work on this release.
Ok thanx alot, i was also considering this option, can u please link the root zip file to flash through recovery?

Paulicat
Old
Thanks Meter 507
Quote:
Ok thanx alot, i was also considering this option, can u please link the root zip file to flash through recovery?
Just google update supersu zip latest version should be 1.99
The Following User Says Thank You to Paulicat For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Unknown1981
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
OK, thanks a lot,