Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,901 Members 52,220 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Root for F180 KK Please?

Tip us?
 
Unknown1981
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 34
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Islamabad
Default Root for F180 KK Please?

Salaam All, the subject is self explanatory, so any help would be appreciated, The method given at LGVIET.COM for rooting the G Pro KK does'nt work, i've already checked that, thanks.
 
umair928
Old
#2  
umair928's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 148
Posts: 166
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Behind You
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown1981 View Post
Salaam All, the subject is self explanatory, so any help would be appreciated, The method given at LGVIET.COM for rooting the G Pro KK does'nt work, i've already checked that, thanks.
Walikum As Salam! Bro what error do you get 'cause I have just rooted my device with g pro method, however you need to install the SuperSU from the play store and let it update binaries via normal method...
The Following User Says Thank You to umair928 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Unknown1981
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 34
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Islamabad
Quote:
Originally Posted by umair928 View Post
Walikum As Salam! Bro what error do you get 'cause I have just rooted my device with g pro method, however you need to install the SuperSU from the play store and let it update binaries via normal method...
It does'nt go to recovery, when I start the method, it restarts and gives secure booting error?
 
Paulicat
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 530
Posts: 662
Join Date: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown1981 View Post
It does'nt go to recovery, when I start the method, it restarts and gives secure booting error?
KDZ back to your jb release, root it, freegee it, get into your recovery, install the 4.4 release, install supersu zip, boot into 4.4, freegee it and you're done.
At this point, this is your only option. I was stuck here and no root methods seemed to work on this release.
 
Unknown1981
Old
#5  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 34
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Islamabad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulicat View Post
KDZ back to your jb release, root it, freegee it, get into your recovery, install the 4.4 release, install supersu zip, boot into 4.4, freegee it and you're done.
At this point, this is your only option. I was stuck here and no root methods seemed to work on this release.
Ok thanx alot, i was also considering this option, can u please link the root zip file to flash through recovery?
 
Paulicat
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 530
Posts: 662
Join Date: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown1981 View Post
Ok thanx alot, i was also considering this option, can u please link the root zip file to flash through recovery?
Just google update supersu zip latest version should be 1.99
The Following User Says Thank You to Paulicat For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Unknown1981
Old
#7  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 34
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Islamabad
OK, thanks a lot,

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Jair Player with a Major Update–Here’s What’s New!

Back in May, we talked a bit aboutJair Player, a nice looking music … more

Paid Android App Developers Will Soon Have to Provide Physical Address

Google has now changed its policies regarding paid app developers. … more

Windows Developers Rejoice! Dev Program’s $99 Yearly Fee is No More!

Microsoft rule in the mobile market, much like the giant dinosaurs … more