Unhappy HELP ME! My lg optimus l3 (e400f) does not turn nor by the "emergency mode"

Sorry for the possible errors in the writing, but as I have a basic english, I used google translator, and he sometimes modifies a little the text. Let's go to the point.
Guys, is the following. I changed the ROM of my android (LG Optimus L3) to CM9, but its bugs were bothering me, and then I decided to change. In that exchange,I ended up installing a ROM worse, she was not stable, full of errors, and then decided to return to the original ROM. Was in exchange ROM process that started the problem.I was trying to install the firmware V10D, and the KDZ was reporting error, but the tutorial I used said that this was normal error information and that I do not disconnects the phone from the computer until "FINISHED" appears on the KDZ, but I stubbornly and much IDIOT in subject withdraw before the hour and then tried the process again (I THINK THIS BROUGHT ALL THAT PROBLEM).
In another attempt appeared the same error message in KDZ but I wanted to wait and let the process going on the computer and went to the kitchen (I say this just to you know out that might have appeared some warning, but I did not see) when I returned the phone was off, I saw that the KDZ had the phrase "finished" then disconnected the phone, he was ready already "broken" tried and tried but he did not call, I connected the phone to the computer again but no signal, remove battery, I tried to get into "emergency mode", tried the hard reset but it just did not work. Will the process badly done by me blew the motherboard? HELP ME, PLEASE.
My email is : kaahm.s @ hotmail.com