Backup+ Lets You Backup Your App Data on Android Lollipop

Even though Android 5.0 Lollipop hasn’t yet seen its official release, quite … more

TechTalk Compiles All the Android News You Need in One App

If you’re as obsessed with mobile devices as the vast majority of our forum … more

Android App Review: Google Inbox to Improve Your Life – XDA TV

Recently, Google+ exploded with the announcement of Google Inbox, as … more

Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more

[Q] HELP LG G2 or S4

OP mawnstermew

22nd May 2014, 09:42 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 1

13 posts
I spent a lot of time researching these two options. I had a slightly different short list of functionality that I wanted (both that I could or couldn't live without). The G2 has better hardware specs than the S4, as you probably know, and the benchmarks generally beat it (which gets to your multimedia/gaming requirements). But, they're both great phones and i'm sure you wouldn't have problems with either. They are similar, outstanding phones.

I decided on the G2 because of its camera OIS (only android phone that has it, period). And, it consistently got better reviews on almost all photography-type sites than any other android phone (s4 included). I love the camera, it is very good (for a phone). I just put its HDR pictures and videos on a 720p 50 inch TV - they look outstanding. Obviously not as good as a real camera...
Last edited by drftb; 22nd May 2014 at 09:54 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread