Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,091 Members 53,324 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

help me fix status 7 error

Tip us?
 
heartbrake
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 103
Join Date: Jan 2013
Default help me fix status 7 error

hello guys..i am trying to install this firmware d-h.st/9o0 but whenever i do it i get a status 7 error in CWM recovery..i even tried toggle signature verification but still i am getting status 7 error..help?
 
shut_down
Old
#2  
shut_down's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3,370
Posts: 7,471
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Belgrade
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrake View Post
hello guys..i am trying to install this firmware d-h.st/9o0 but whenever i do it i get a status 7 error in CWM recovery..i even tried toggle signature verification but still i am getting status 7 error..help?
Flash CM11, and then this. Or if you know, flash just kernel with UKF.

And one thing, you have I9070 or I9070P? If you have I9070P then you need to change tee folder too, and remove some lines from updater script.

First thing that pop up when you search "status 7 error" http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2302599

And understand rest, that is a ROM, not a firmware. You must be on JellyBean too, can't do it from GB.


Threads of that ROM are here, read:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2632673
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2581768
 
heartbrake
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 103
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by shut_down View Post
Flash CM11, and then this. Or if you know, flash just kernel with UKF.

And one thing, you have I9070 or I9070P? If you have I9070P then you need to change tee folder too, and remove some lines from updater script.

First thing that pop up when you search "status 7 error" http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2302599

And understand rest, that is a ROM, not a firmware. You must be on JellyBean too, can't do it from GB.


Threads of that ROM are here, read:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2632673
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2581768
i tried flashing aosp rom from cm11 team canjica but then again i got status 7 error in recovery..now i am on stock rom trying to flash aosp rom..what kernel do i have to flash using universal kernel flash ?
 
shut_down
Old
(Last edited by shut_down; 22nd May 2014 at 09:26 AM.)
#4  
shut_down's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3,370
Posts: 7,471
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Belgrade
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrake View Post
i tried flashing aosp rom from cm11 team canjica but then again i got status 7 error in recovery..now i am on stock rom trying to flash aosp rom..what kernel do i have to flash using universal kernel flash ?
The one from zip of ROM. Remember, after that you will not be able to boot in stock, you must flash CM.
But first, do you have I9070 or I9070P? If you are I9070P you will not be able to flash CM11 anyway.

TeamCanjica does not have AOSP, Team-J made it. You are trying to flash AOSP or CM11, those are two differend ROMs.
 
heartbrake
Old
#5  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 103
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by shut_down View Post
The one from zip of ROM. Remember, after that you will not be able to boot in stock, you must flash CM.
But first, do you have I9070 or I9070P? If you are I9070P you will not be able to flash CM11 anyway.

TeamCanjica does not have AOSP, Team-J made it. You are trying to flash AOSP or CM11, those are two differend ROMs.
i am trying to flash AOSP by Jteam..i tried flashing Aosp rom from CM 11 team canjica and also from stock samsung jb rom but i got status 7 error both times
 
shut_down
Old
#6  
shut_down's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3,370
Posts: 7,471
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Belgrade
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrake View Post
i am trying to flash AOSP by Jteam..i tried flashing Aosp rom from CM 11 team canjica and also from stock samsung jb rom but i got status 7 error both times
You avoided answer for my question twice. DO YOU HAVE I9070 OR I9070P? If you have I9070P you will always get status 7 error unless you change something in updater script, and you will not have signal unless you change tee folder.
 
heartbrake
Old
#7  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 103
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by shut_down View Post
You avoided answer for my question twice. DO YOU HAVE I9070 OR I9070P? If you have I9070P you will always get status 7 error unless you change something in updater script, and you will not have signal unless you change tee folder.
i am sorry man..i forgot to write that..i have GT-i9070 (without NFC)..how to fix status 7 ?
 
shut_down
Old
#8  
shut_down's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3,370
Posts: 7,471
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Belgrade
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrake View Post
i am sorry man..i forgot to write that..i have GT-i9070 (without NFC)..how to fix status 7 ?
You have been told on AOSP 4.4 thread, unzipp boot.img from its ZIP and put it to sd card. Install Universla kernel flasher and ES File explorer from Play store and install kernel with Universal kernel flasher. Before that let AOSP zip be on your sd card. Reboot to recovery and install it.

Or just use guide from the thread I already gave you: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2302599

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes