Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,180 Members 39,875 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Anything to increase the volume of bluetooth?

Tip us?

fastfed
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 58
Default [Q] Anything to increase the volume of bluetooth?

I remember on my GSII I had some cheap rocketfish bluetooth headphones and I remember getting an app, or a flashable zip (rooted) and was able to increase the volume so much on the rocket fishes, my ears felt like they were going to bleed, lol

I have the backbeat 2's and they are awesome for the price (didn't want to spend for the jaybirds) but it could use a tad more volume, nothing crazy, just a little.

Is there anything out there? an app maybe?

thanks

_Gir_
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastfed View Post
I remember on my GSII I had some cheap rocketfish bluetooth headphones and I remember getting an app, or a flashable zip (rooted) and was able to increase the volume so much on the rocket fishes, my ears felt like they were going to bleed, lol

I have the backbeat 2's and they are awesome for the price (didn't want to spend for the jaybirds) but it could use a tad more volume, nothing crazy, just a little.

Is there anything out there? an app maybe?

thanks
You have probably already done this but there is a separate bluetooth volume control that, for me that I know of, can only be increased with the volume rocker switches when the music is actively being played.

fastfed
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 58
lol come on!!! really?? where is everyone

stalli0nUK
Old
Thanks Meter 188
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastfed View Post
lol come on!!! really?? where is everyone
viper4android sound app has a bluetooth volume boot. there is a tutorial here for how to install it. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2719437

Samsung S5 - G900F
XtreStoLite ROM
KT-SGS5 Kernel