Originally Posted by qqjjz
OK so I figured this is the best place I can post this because I don't see anyone else having this problem.
- I upgraded via OTA to KitKat last night. I disabled my root access as I usually do for OTAs because it usually works without a hitch.
- OTA package installs and phone reboots.
- Red M logo on my phone
- Phone reboots...a lot.
- Now stuck in bootloop
- Go into AP fastboot because nothing else works. Device is LOCKED; Status code: 0 and Battery low
- Cannot flash to factory using Droid Razr HD Utility tool due to battery low
- Cannot charge battery because bootloop constantly interrupts it, and it was on the charger all night anyway and didn't seem to charge.
- Even in AP fastboot screen battery doesn't charge
Now what? Anyone got anything?
For anyone who has this problem or was following along, I started here:
and had to use mflashboot to put the system img in the phone as detailed in the thread.
Thanks for those who input and pointed me in the right direction. I learned a lot on this one