Lollipop Leak Available for the Sprint Galaxy S5

Since the Android 5.0Lollipop’s official release not too long ago, we’ve seen … more

CPU Spy Gets an Android Lollipop Makeover

At some point in the distant past, you probably heard of CPU Spy for Android by XDARetired … more

Amazon Fire TV Stick vs Chromecast – XDA TV

There is no doubt that Amazon is a huge player in many markets, and they want to be a huge … more

Fight the Heat and Conserve Battery with EaseUS Coolphone

Memory hungry Android applications are often responsible for making our device … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Can't return to stock

OP KeemGoodFella

20th May 2014, 04:15 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Richmond
Thanks Meter: 4
 
69 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Okay so I'm planning on selling my TmO. But here's some back story accidentally wiped everything system and sd card. Recovery still in tack, so I swapped out the SD card and put it in my M8 downloaded a custom rom for my GN3 then tried to flash the rom via sd card, but It failed so now I'm trying Odin with no luck any help

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium HD app
20th May 2014, 04:32 AM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
return to stock
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeemGoodFella

Okay so I'm planning on selling my TmO. But here's some back story accidentally wiped everything system and sd card. Recovery still in tack, so I swapped out the SD card and put it in my M8 downloaded a custom rom for my GN3 then tried to flash the rom via sd card, but It failed so now I'm trying Odin with no luck any help

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium HD app

Did you try to factory data reset before Odin ? It worked for me.
20th May 2014, 04:47 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Richmond
Thanks Meter: 4
 
69 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidoggie4

Did you try to factory data reset before Odin ? It worked for me.

Just tried that, but when I put the phone into download mode and connect it to the pc, and I wait for it to install the drivers but it fails and the ID:COM box doesn't light up, installed kies 3 installed drivers, but I can't seem to get this working

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium HD app
20th May 2014, 05:10 AM   |  #4  
mdiaz33685's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tampa, FL
Thanks Meter: 524
 
1,046 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeemGoodFella

Just tried that, but when I put the phone into download mode and connect it to the pc, and I wait for it to install the drivers but it fails and the ID:COM box doesn't light up, installed kies 3 installed drivers, but I can't seem to get this working

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium HD app

goto my site - http://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=11992

I have the Samsung drivers... Samsung_USB_Driver_1.5.16.0.rar

I also have the firmwares... recommend use - N900TUVUCNB4_N900TTMBCNB4_N900TUVUCNB4_HOME-4.4.2.zip

I also have the odin files... Odin_v3.09_v3.07_v3.06_v3.04_v1.85_v1.83.ra r

goto download mode, and my drivers work for windows 7 and 8 and 8.1, x32 or x64 Operating Systems.... you might have to odin it 2 times, if needed. l also have stock not rooted roms...

recommend if your going to sell it... use the firmware, do not root the phone, and that should fix your issue...

I never used kies... if you are going to use kies, I believe you need to be on stock recovery... that is why just odin and use firmware...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Model: SM-N900T

Model name: GALAXY Note 3

Country: USA (T-Mobile)

Version: Android 4.4.2

Changelist: 660648

Build date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 12:37:28 +0000

Product Code: TMB

PDA: N900TUVUCNB4

CSC: N900TTMBCNB4

MODEM: N900TUVUCNB4



Instructions
•Extract (unzip) the firmware file
•Download Odin v3.09
•Extract Odin zip-file
•Open Odin v3.09
•Reboot phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
•Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
•Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
•Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
•Click the start button, sit back and wait a few minutes
20th May 2014, 05:23 AM   |  #5  
OP Member
Flag Richmond
Thanks Meter: 4
 
69 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdiaz33685

goto my site - http://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=11992

I have the Samsung drivers... Samsung_USB_Driver_1.5.16.0.rar

I also have the firmwares... recommend use - N900TUVUCNB4_N900TTMBCNB4_N900TUVUCNB4_HOME-4.4.2.zip

I also have the odin files... Odin_v3.09_v3.07_v3.06_v3.04_v1.85_v1.83.ra r

goto download mode, and my drivers work for windows 7 and 8 and 8.1, x32 or x64 Operating Systems.... you might have to odin it 2 times, if needed. l also have stock not rooted roms...

recommend if your going to sell it... use the firmware, do not root the phone, and that should fix your issue...

I never used kies... if you are going to use kies, I believe you need to be on stock recovery... that is why just odin and use firmware...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Model: SM-N900T

Model name: GALAXY Note 3

Country: USA (T-Mobile)

Version: Android 4.4.2

Changelist: 660648

Build date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 12:37:28 +0000

Product Code: TMB

PDA: N900TUVUCNB4

CSC: N900TTMBCNB4

MODEM: N900TUVUCNB4



Instructions
•Extract (unzip) the firmware file
•Download Odin v3.09
•Extract Odin zip-file
•Open Odin v3.09
•Reboot phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
•Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
•Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
•Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
•Click the start button, sit back and wait a few minutes

I tried installing your drivers but I get this look at picture

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium HD app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1400556191904.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	2753144  
20th May 2014, 06:02 AM   |  #6  
Misterjunky's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bakersfield, California
Thanks Meter: 2,938
 
5,205 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up re: Odin flash
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeemGoodFella

I tried installing your drivers but I get this look at picture

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium HD app

Odin will not work or recognize your phone if Kies is installed and or running.

1: Uninstall KIES and all related files which Kies might have installed.

2: Go to the official Samsung website and download the Samsung usb
drivers from the link below.
http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/co..._v1.5.42.0.exe

3: Be sure that after installing the usb drivers to reboot your computer.

4: Put the phone into download mode and Odin flash the firmware/rom.


Good luck!
Last edited by Misterjunky; 20th May 2014 at 06:07 AM.
21st May 2014, 12:23 AM   |  #7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 90
 
931 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
I use odin with kies installed. Have also used odin when k had twrp recovery installed. Of course everything went to stock.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
23rd May 2014, 06:13 AM   |  #8  
atlzonly89's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta GA
Thanks Meter: 14
 
110 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdiaz33685

goto my site - http://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=11992

I have the Samsung drivers... Samsung_USB_Driver_1.5.16.0.rar

I also have the firmwares... recommend use - N900TUVUCNB4_N900TTMBCNB4_N900TUVUCNB4_HOME-4.4.2.zip

I also have the odin files... Odin_v3.09_v3.07_v3.06_v3.04_v1.85_v1.83.ra r

goto download mode, and my drivers work for windows 7 and 8 and 8.1, x32 or x64 Operating Systems.... you might have to odin it 2 times, if needed. l also have stock not rooted roms...

recommend if your going to sell it... use the firmware, do not root the phone, and that should fix your issue...

I never used kies... if you are going to use kies, I believe you need to be on stock recovery... that is why just odin and use firmware...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Model: SM-N900T

Model name: GALAXY Note 3

Country: USA (T-Mobile)

Version: Android 4.4.2

Changelist: 660648

Build date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 12:37:28 +0000

Product Code: TMB

PDA: N900TUVUCNB4

CSC: N900TTMBCNB4

MODEM: N900TUVUCNB4



Instructions
•Extract (unzip) the firmware file
•Download Odin v3.09
•Extract Odin zip-file
•Open Odin v3.09
•Reboot phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
•Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
•Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
•Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
•Click the start button, sit back and wait a few minutes


Just to let you know, (i personally tried this a few times on different computers with success) you can go back to stock with kies, works wonders especially if your rom wont boot or anything lol. just bring kies up and running, go to tools and firmware upgrade and initialisation, then just follow the instruction as follows, wait for kies to finish and bam! phone is stock! if you decide to re root just odin and bam done again.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes