Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,594 Members 53,825 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Return to %100 stock

Tip us?

erhangulsum
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Default Return to %100 stock

Hi guys,
I had my one converted to gpe months ago. And than last month i wanted back to stock. I downloaded htc1guru zip file and flashed with twrp. After that i received sense 6 update. But i could not install it because i had not stock recovery. I tried to install it but did not work for me or i couldnt do it.
Anyway, i installed wwe with stock rom today, again from htc guru. My phone is unlocked but now i receive no sense 6 update.
My cid is: HTC__001
I do not understand what the problem is, maybe you know how can i get sense 6 update. What do i have to do? Please help me...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One met Tapatalk

NxNW
Old
Thanks Meter 517
You know there's an entire thread with about a thousand posts in it, all about this:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2541082

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app

erhangulsum
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
How do you know that i did not read or tried many things? Every forum has people like you, i am not an idiot so if you can help me you can write. I know where is search button and where are other threads about it. I just did many things and i want to know solution!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One met Tapatalk

SaHiLzZ
Old
Thanks Meter 396
Hadn't htc stopped ota??

NxNW
Old
Thanks Meter 517
Quote:
Originally Posted by erhangulsum View Post
How do you know that i did not read or tried many things? Every forum has people like you
My point was you started a new thread with the same title as an existing one. "Every forum has people like you"

As for your actual problem, what HBOOT do you have? You said you once did a GPE conversion: Do you still have the black 1.54 HBOOT?

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app