[APP]S-Voice

17th May 2014, 07:18 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag THANE
Thanks Meter: 79

242 posts
More
Ready for a Samsung Galaxy S4 system dump and a chance to play with all of the goodies it contains? The folks over at SamMobile received one and have already begun pulling out apps for you to install. First up is the newest version of S Voice, the Siri-like voice actions application that was first introduced with the Galaxy S3. It’s still powered by Nuance’s Vlingo, so it’s certainly no Google Voice Search. But hey, if you like talking to your phone and found older versions of S Voice to be of use, feel free to give this new one a shot.

You’ll be able to voice dial, create memos, schedule appointments and tasks, set alarms or timers, ask “what the weather is like,” and find local listings to the best restaurants. From what I can tell, nothing has really changed, other than the S Voice icon. Pro S Voice users, feel free to tell me what I’m missing.

Download Link

Once it finishes downloading, install as you would any sideloaded app. If you are installing on a Galaxy Star, it should install
18th May 2014, 03:01 AM   |  #2  
Flag Vadodara
Thanks Meter: 409

873 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by @rchit

Ready for a Samsung Galaxy S4 system dump and a chance to play with all of the goodies it contains? The folks over at SamMobile received one and have already begun pulling out apps for you to install. First up is the newest version of S Voice, the Siri-like voice actions application that was first introduced with the Galaxy S3. It’s still powered by Nuance’s Vlingo, so it’s certainly no Google Voice Search. But hey, if you like talking to your phone and found older versions of S Voice to be of use, feel free to give this new one a shot.

You’ll be able to voice dial, create memos, schedule appointments and tasks, set alarms or timers, ask “what the weather is like,” and find local listings to the best restaurants. From what I can tell, nothing has really changed, other than the S Voice icon. Pro S Voice users, feel free to tell me what I’m missing.

Download Link

Once it finishes downloading, install as you would any sideloaded app. If you are installing on a Galaxy Star, it should install

That is the ported app right?
Misbehaved on my star...
And It converts normal speech into the most awkward sentences
I think google now is the best (for the speech part)
18th May 2014, 10:51 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag THANE
Thanks Meter: 79

242 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by T3snake

That is the ported app right?
Misbehaved on my star...
And It converts normal speech into the most awkward sentences
I think google now is the best (for the speech part)

it worked perfectly on my phone
but ya i agree
google now is the best
bu this is for the galaxy s series lovers
23rd May 2014, 08:07 AM   |  #4  
Flag karachi
Thanks Meter: 90

311 posts
More
It doesnt work at all

Sent from my GT-S5282 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread