Post Reply

[Tutorial] How to MULTIBOOT CM7 alpha 6 & 7 (thread updated)

3rd April 2012, 07:09 AM   |  #91  
rkoby13's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag You don't wanna know.....
Thanks Meter: 7,739
 
9,735 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ale_cas

im back with bad news, im back to froyo with kyrillos 9.2. When i go to the task manager i see the sumary and the internal memory says 0.0kb of 0.0kb. It could be possible that my internal memory is broken?

ur data partition is corupted yes...try converting fs....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sent from Galaxy
Hercolubus' Rom v 1.0
powered by
Team G3mod-ICS26 kernel by Arakmar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd April 2012, 07:46 AM   |  #92  
ale_cas's Avatar
Member
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 2
 
34 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
i ll try that. Thx
3rd April 2012, 03:28 PM   |  #93  
ale_cas's Avatar
Member
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 2
 
34 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkoby13

ur data partition is corupted yes...try converting fs....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sent from Galaxy
Hercolubus' Rom v 1.0
powered by
Team G3mod-ICS26 kernel by Arakmar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you always save me!!! Thanks im a f------ noob :P
4th April 2012, 09:02 PM   |  #94  
Junior Member
Flag Juiz de Fora
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
great. Thanks
7th April 2012, 03:15 PM   |  #95  
mrdjibrilo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
240 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Is there a way to multiboot A8 and Kyrillos 9.5?
7th April 2012, 03:27 PM   |  #96  
rkoby13's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag You don't wanna know.....
Thanks Meter: 7,739
 
9,735 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdjibrilo

Is there a way to multiboot A8 and Kyrillos 9.5?

yes...with latest kernel by Arakmar.......but i think multiosdata ain't workin'....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sent from Galaxy
Hercolubus' Rom v 2.0
powered by
G3MOD_arakmar-05-04-2012.zip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
9th April 2012, 02:24 PM   |  #97  
Ganoess's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Zwolle
Thanks Meter: 15
 
337 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkoby13

yes...with latest kernel by Arakmar.......but i think multiosdata ain't workin'....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sent from Galaxy
Hercolubus' Rom v 2.0
powered by
G3MOD_arakmar-05-04-2012.zip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So i cant use my own kernel :eek: this bad

Sent from my GT-I5800 (Apollo, Galaxy 3) using xda premium

=================

ROMs & MULTIBOOT:
CyanogenMod 7.1 (Alpha7)
CyanogenMod 6.2 (Alpha4)
Kyorarom v0.5.2 (JPU based)
Kyrillos ROM v9.5
DutchMods ROM v5.2
Sekhy's v10.2 Ultimate Edition
Andmore!
-----------------------------
Kernel:
G3MOD 2.4.1
9th April 2012, 02:26 PM   |  #98  
rkoby13's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag You don't wanna know.....
Thanks Meter: 7,739
 
9,735 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganoess

So i cant use my own kernel :eek: this bad

Sent from my GT-I5800 (Apollo, Galaxy 3) using xda premium

=================

ROMs & MULTIBOOT:
CyanogenMod 7.1 (Alpha7)
CyanogenMod 6.2 (Alpha4)
Kyorarom v0.5.2 (JPU based)
Kyrillos ROM v9.5
DutchMods ROM v5.2
Sekhy's v10.2 Ultimate Edition
Andmore!
-----------------------------
Kernel:
G3MOD 2.4.1

latest arakmars kernel frm my sig is awesome:d

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sent from Galaxy
Hercolubus' Rom v 2.0
powered by
Latest g3mod kernel by Arakmar-07.04.2012.zip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Following User Says Thank You to rkoby13 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th December 2013, 08:58 PM   |  #99  
rkoby13's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag You don't wanna know.....
Thanks Meter: 7,739
 
9,735 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by liberty35

Wow wonderful information- these type of posting are very useful to every one
Keep posting

Please edit your post...either use [hide] tags and/or delete OP or quote just small relevant part.....it's not allowed to quote whole OP....!!!

 
Beam-ed through your pineal gland via//Android 4.3.1//
23rd May 2014, 08:55 AM   |  #100  
xda Santhosh's Avatar
Account Currently Disabled
Flag Android forums
Thanks Meter: 27
 
128 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
More
Question Cyanogen 10
Can i multiboot in Cyaogen mod 10 ..............
If i can Please send me the link for System.img for Galaxy 3 GT-I5801

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes