FORUMS

SuperSU Beta Updates With Minor Fix For Galaxy S6

ChainFire’s root permissions app SuperSU has updated to v.2.49 to fix audits on … more

LG G4 Day Event Coverage: Specs, Features, Design & More!

LG has been teasing us with a countdown for a while now, and today it reached … more

Xposed Modules to Modify Email – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Even though we have Dropbox and other ways to share files, people still want … more

Google Teaches You to Use Wear Gestures

Now that the Watch Urbane is out with the latest firmware, we have new information regarding the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

cannot download CM 10.2

22nd May 2014, 01:42 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
have everything ready to load Legacy Xperia CM 10.2 into my sk17i except the ROM .....in the basketbuild download site the zip file i'm downloading finishes donwloading at around 50mb while it is actually 152mb . i'm not able to download the entire file ... my net connection is fine .... please help ... is there another link to download LX CM 10.2 for sk17i mango release version ??
 
 
22nd May 2014, 02:46 PM |#2  
bejunk's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 1,618
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AerrowXG360

have everything ready to load Legacy Xperia CM 10.2 into my sk17i except the ROM .....in the basketbuild download site the zip file i'm downloading finishes donwloading at around 50mb while it is actually 152mb . i'm not able to download the entire file ... my net connection is fine .... please help ... is there another link to download LX CM 10.2 for sk17i mango release version ??

i think theres some issue at server site at the moment. may you try to download over a download-app like ''jdownloader'' it supports disconnets from many sites so you can countinue where u stop
The Following User Says Thank You to bejunk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd May 2014, 05:25 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by bejunk

i think theres some issue at server site at the moment. may you try to download over a download-app like ''jdownloader'' it supports disconnets from many sites so you can countinue where u stop

thanks !! i tried DAP but it couldnt resume will try jddownloader
The Following User Says Thank You to AerrowXG360 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd May 2014, 05:45 PM |#4  
bejunk's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 1,618
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AerrowXG360

thanks !! i tried DAP but it couldnt resume will try jddownloader

btw, look this: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+Basketb...ts/Nn7XLCstaUu seems like there was ome problem & its fixed now
The Following User Says Thank You to bejunk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd May 2014, 07:56 PM |#5  
If you still have that problem try using another browser.
The Following User Says Thank You to Android.Is.Life For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd May 2014, 10:57 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Red face thanks !!!
thanks guys ... looks like the site finally noticed !! ...... i tried a variety of browsers and software .... for now the site is down .. will check it later ...
thanks a lot for the help !!!
The Following User Says Thank You to AerrowXG360 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia Mini, Mini Pro, Xperia Pro, Active, Ray, Live with Walkman Q&A, Help & Troubleshootin by ThreadRank