Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,704 Members 52,528 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

cannot download CM 10.2

Tip us?

AerrowXG360
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Unhappy cannot download CM 10.2

have everything ready to load Legacy Xperia CM 10.2 into my sk17i except the ROM .....in the basketbuild download site the zip file i'm downloading finishes donwloading at around 50mb while it is actually 152mb . i'm not able to download the entire file ... my net connection is fine .... please help ... is there another link to download LX CM 10.2 for sk17i mango release version ??

bejunk
Old
Thanks Meter 1154
Quote:
Originally Posted by AerrowXG360 View Post
have everything ready to load Legacy Xperia CM 10.2 into my sk17i except the ROM .....in the basketbuild download site the zip file i'm downloading finishes donwloading at around 50mb while it is actually 152mb . i'm not able to download the entire file ... my net connection is fine .... please help ... is there another link to download LX CM 10.2 for sk17i mango release version ??
i think theres some issue at server site at the moment. may you try to download over a download-app like ''jdownloader'' it supports disconnets from many sites so you can countinue where u stop
.../// LT18i /// LegacyXperia 4.4.4 /// baseband .77 ///...

The Following User Says Thank You to bejunk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AerrowXG360
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bejunk View Post
i think theres some issue at server site at the moment. may you try to download over a download-app like ''jdownloader'' it supports disconnets from many sites so you can countinue where u stop
thanks !! i tried DAP but it couldnt resume will try jddownloader
The Following User Says Thank You to AerrowXG360 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bejunk
Old
Thanks Meter 1154
Quote:
Originally Posted by AerrowXG360 View Post
thanks !! i tried DAP but it couldnt resume will try jddownloader
btw, look this: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+Basketb...ts/Nn7XLCstaUu seems like there was ome problem & its fixed now
.../// LT18i /// LegacyXperia 4.4.4 /// baseband .77 ///...

The Following User Says Thank You to bejunk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Android.Is.Life
Old
Thanks Meter 12
If you still have that problem try using another browser.
If i helped you feel free to thank me !
The Following User Says Thank You to Android.Is.Life For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AerrowXG360
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Red face thanks !!!

thanks guys ... looks like the site finally noticed !! ...... i tried a variety of browsers and software .... for now the site is down .. will check it later ...
thanks a lot for the help !!!
The Following User Says Thank You to AerrowXG360 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]